Quote Originally Posted by joeharley666 View Post
The Fin fans here who think they are scouts. All I here is "Egnew sucks, we need to cut Egnew, Egnew is a wasted pick, Matthews is a beast, Lamar is going to be a keeper, this guy is a bust, that guy is bust"

Opinions all based on idiots who think they KNOW more than our coaching staff who are practicing with these players everyday. There is a reason Egnew hasn't been cut and Matthews isn't starting and Lamar has limited playing time. It's because our coaches KNOW MORE THAN YOU!!!

People, I'm not saying Egnew is going to be a good player, nor am I going to say he's a going to be bad player. But it cracks me up because at this point he's not starting he automatically sucks and is useless. Yes, I am laughing at you armchair coaches. I gotta say I love this board, but about 80% of you are fools and an embarrassments as Fin fans. For Christ sake, let things play out with these players and coaches who coach them. Then when they get CUT, then have an opinion and then you won't sound so ignorant. You posters know who you are, trying to sound smarter than your actual 50 point IQ. It's no wonder we the laughing stock of NFL fans, just visit this board and you see why. It really makes me consider joining the VIP forum but just not sure who it is there to spend the money.
do you remember when we drafted Patrick turner in the 3rd round and he never saw the playing field...it wasnt because our scouts knew more than us, it was because he sucked on big donkey balls...yes our scouts can make mistakes, especially when Ireland is their boss...

If Egnew is not seeing the field its probably just what we saw in hard knocks, He sucks and should be cut...

In the NFL you have to be able to block as a TE...I'm guessing the reason we are not seeing him is because he cannot...think about that, we have a rookie RB playing who cannot block to ave his life...it must be bad when the TE cant get in...