Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "Tebow The Terrible" - Multiple Jest Players Slam Woody's Folly

1. -1
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks

It Is What It Is "Tebow The Terrible" - Multiple Jest Players Slam Woody's Folly

Most of em aside from the Cushing's last favorite individual, Slauson, are hiding behind their anonymous quotes. But is anyone surprised - by the lack of personal accountability and/or the consensus sentiment? I've got a shiny bridge to sell cheap to anyone who doesn't believe that Woody Johnson did not foist Baby Jesus on the team in a pathetic grab for back page headlines

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...icle-1.1201722

excerpt:
    More than a dozen Jets players and members of the organization painted a sobering picture of the player who rallied the Broncos to the playoffs last season. In their eyes, heís simply not very good.

The prevailing thought in the organization is that Tebow is nothing more than a gimmick.

ďHeís terrible,Ē a defensive starter told the Daily News.

Although Tebow told The News last month that he has made improvements as a quarterback over the past few months, none of the people in the organization who spoke to The News shared that sentiment.

Both offensive and defensive players admitted that they hadnít noticed any appreciable improvement in Tebowís quarterback skills in practice since he was traded to the Jets in March. Tebow has been a poor practice player throughout his career. His current teammates echoed sentiments from Denver Broncos players a year ago about the lefthanded signal callerís poor practice performance.

The 3-6 Jetsí dwindling playoff chances havenít changed this mind-set in the locker room: Tebow isnít a panacea.

Despite Mark Sanchezís league-low 52% completion rate and league-high four red-zone interceptions, the players believe he should remain the starter over Tebow, who has accounted for only 132 total yards and averaged seven offensive snaps per game. Rex Ryan has backed Sanchez without publicly guaranteeing that he will be the starting quarterback for the rest of the season.

Left guard Matt Slauson, who has repeatedly supported Sanchez, made it clear that the fourth-year signal caller is the Jetsí best quarterback.

ďItís not even close,Ē Slauson said. ďAll the other quarterbacks know it. I have all the confidence in Mark. We donít really have a choice.Ē

"Yep. Blow it up. This might the worst team I've ever seen constructed in my life.
    And then you throw in the terrible preparation and in-game coaching. There is no defense.
    But do it right. Fire everyone in the building. No survivors. , JiF Jetnation

Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    always worried about the Jets.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mike Wallace 112013 Dolphins Logo
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-hes-terrible/

The line "I have confidence in Mark. We dont have a choice".

Basically telling you that the only reason he has confidence in Mark Sanchez is because he HAS TO!! THE JESTS!
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    jets have definitely pulled ahead of you guys on the list of laughing stock teams in the league.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    TANNERECTION!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks

"Tebow The Terrible" - Multiple Jest Players Slam Woody's Folly

Whats worse is that in another article from ESPN, a Jets official in defense of Sanchez says he has nobody to work with on offense. The official went as far to say the "WR corps is garbage."

What a pathetic franchise.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog 88 View Post
    Whats worse is that in another article from ESPN, a Jets official in defense of Sanchez says he has nobody to work with on offense. The official went as far to say the "WR corps is garbage."

What a pathetic franchise.
    it's gutless to give those quotes but we have no idea who said it. Everyone has their own agenda, keep that in mind.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    always worried about the Jets.
    Dude shut up. You went out of your way to make a thread for Ryan Tannehill..so please stfu
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CChambers84 View Post
    Dude shut up. You went out of your way to make a thread for Ryan Tannehill..so please stfu
    did I bash him or just post interesting info?
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    did I bash him or just post interesting info?
    As you've said a hundred times, this site exists to have discussions about the Dolphins, Jets, and whoever else. If this thread didn't exist, I would've made it b/c I just saw the original article upon logging in to FH right now.

Am I worried about the Jets? Not by a long shot. We're here to discuss Tebow being bashed by someone within his organization.

Quote Quote  

10. -10
    TANNERECTION!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks

"Tebow The Terrible" - Multiple Jest Players Slam Woody's Folly

Of course Rex chimes in and refers to the anonymous players as cowards. Now Shonn Greene says maybe its Tebow Time. What a bunch of ass clowns. They have surpassed the idiocy of Al Davis and the dark days of the Raiders.
    Quote Quote