Crazy685, thanks for your info. Yes or no answers to some of the major questions all of us are wondering would be very appreciated (and not get you in any trouble):
1) Is it at all a derivative of the graphical Dolphins stadium logo?
2) Are the team colors exactly the same (Aqua, Orange, White with Navy Blue highlights)?
3) When you say "more modernized", does this mean the dolphin is more or less detailed than the current version?
The Miami Dolphins: Your home for QBs weeping in the fetal position since 1999.
2) They appear the same. The uniform I saw was a teal uniform with white pants. The teal was a tad bit different, but overall, very slick.
3) More modernized in the sense that it is much less cartoony. See the Helmet Daytona posted? I find that incredibly cartoonish
That's pretty much all I've got. There are tons of people out there with much better insider info than me. I just happen to be friendly with a guy who happens to be in that office.
How about the actual uniforms? Are they getting a change ala Seahawks? I don't need an overhaul but something different would be nice. If its not the throwback style of the 70s I'd like something new.
If Crazy's info is correct, I am encouraged about the direction of the logo. It sounds like they took the classic logo (not the cartoon 90s version) and modernized it. And took the goofy helmet off to boot. I hope you are right Crazy!
**If the Dolphins make the playoffs, this sig will become HIRE PHILWIN**
Some good concepts thrown around here: