Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: The numbers are not Tannehill's friend

1. -51
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick Pepperwood View Post
    Dude. We Would Not Be Talking About Tannehill in this Post If We Had Taken john beck > JAKE LONG. Jake Long has a Good Chance of not being on this Team Next Year, and john beck is just hitting his Prime. I know I am beating a Dead Horse. But we defended Chad Henne and Jake Long to Death. And Guess What they are both Average. john beck or Drew Brees both could have been Miami Dolphin QB's. The Reason the Stadium is Half Empty is Jake Long.
    Dude, we would not be talking about Tannehill, or wondering if john beck will ever come up clutch when it's "one and done" instant death if we had taken Aaron Rodgers instead of an oft-injured part time SEC RB now at the end of his career. It's likely that neither Melting Matty nor Big Jake would have been anywhere in our discussion

(League and SB MVPs) Aaron Rodgers >> the field

"geno and idzik have done the impossible: make jets fans wish
    the tanny/sanchez days were here again" > Darksider, Jetnation

Quote Quote  

2. -52
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fins1971 View Post
    Currently Tannehill has 20 carries for 23 yards and 1 TD. This is about the only area where he is matching Marino's career stats.

I really thought he would use his mobility more to pickup 3rd downs. It just isn't happening.
    he seemed more willing to scramble early in the season...maybe a hit or two has him scramble shy? It happens...I remember Chris Chambers was fearless until he got his clock cleaned and we all know Pat White almost got killed on live TV when he left the pocket. I am wondering if Ryan has got a taste of it and grown weary.
    Last edited by N-E-O; 11-15-2012 at 11:48 AM.
    Quote Quote  

3. -53
    C'mon Dolphins

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wilmington, OH
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by N-E-O View Post
    he seemed more willing to scramble early in the season...maybe a hit or two has him scramble shy? It happens...I remember Chris Chambers was fearless until he got his clock cleaned and we all know Pat White almost got killed on live TV when he left he pocket. I am wondering if Ryan has got a taste of it and grown weary.
    I kow that he needs to get it back. If you look at the successful QB's they all genrally get a 1st down or 2 per game by scambling. heck even Brady QB sneaks for 1 a game.
    C'mon Rt we need you to come through with some 1st downs with your legs tonight.
    Quote Quote  

4. -54
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    And, oh, yeah, he got hurt a couple of weeks ago.

Think THAT might have something to do with the last 2 games?
    Ryan Tannehill. Ah, what a relief. Life is good.
    Quote Quote  

5. -55
    Just Win, Baby

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17Dolphins Homer
    You have got to be kidding me right now. Tannehill with almost a 1:2 TD to INT ratio still has a 73 Rating. He must be doing something right. Sanchez has a positive TD to INT ratio and last I checked he was at a 70.4 rating. Tannehill by far is doing a pretty good job at the QB position with what limited weapons he has. If Tannehill even had Santonio Holmes as a #1 WR he would do more damage. Tannehill is a rookie and he's making ROOKIE mistakes. He's learning. He will be fine.
    Quote Quote