Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fact: Tannehill Leads the NFL in Long-ball Accuracy (21 yards or more)

1. -11
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Arlington, Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fins1971 View Post
    No doubt. I would love to have Wallace on our team.
    Unfortunately, considering how well Wallace has been playing (that catch on MNF), the Steelers would have to be insane to let him walk. Hopefully we'll have a shot at him though. *crosses fingers*
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Chest Rockwell is my hero

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dirty Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dol-phan007 View Post
    Your right to bad it hasn't. He did his job by throwing a deep ball that the receiver could catch. Is it also his job to run the ball after the catch? Dont blame him for the sh*tty slow recievers on this team.
    It definitely doesnt help that our receivers cant break a finger tackle.
    I believe any man's finest hour - his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle...Victorious

Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hawaii
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by VA_Finfan View Post
    Unfortunately, considering how well Wallace has been playing (that catch on MNF), the Steelers would have to be insane to let him walk. Hopefully we'll have a shot at him though. *crosses fingers*
    Dude, Wallace Plays for the Steelers, and Will next Year Too. Get out of Fantasy Land! Hartline is Good, So is Bess. Tannehill is not extending plays, and he is throwing INTS. 3 Sunday and 3 against Houston. And Only has 5TD Passes. Take a Look at what Jake Locker did against us on Sunday. Cant name any of his receivers? And they did just fine 37-3. THILL better bring it tomorrow night. A Few more 3 INT games and will be looking elsewhere, I don't care who you are. NO QB in the NFL can throw 3 INTS in a Game and be a Starter for Long.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Money is Power

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by enigmatics View Post
    You mean the same receivers that helped him pass for over 400 yards vs. Arizona? Again, everyone is so quick to give him all the credit and none of the blame.

I love when someone post a positive story about our QB and all you can do is bash him and say how much he sucks. For every person that gives him all of the credit there is a person like you who finds negative in a positive story like this. You should be happy our QB is leading in this catagory.
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Go get me a juice box!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Arizona
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dol-phan007 View Post
    I love when someone post a positive story about our QB and all you can do is bash him and say how much he sucks. For every person that gives him all of the credit there is a person like you who finds negative in a positive story like this. You should be happy our QB is leading in this catagory.
    Did the word "sucks" come out of my mouth?

I love when rabid fans attack other fans for not acting like every single thing is peachy-keen about a guy. He is only 23rd in completed passes over 20 yards so that QB rating on it is a tad misleading. I guess call me crazy for caring more about scoring TD's.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    C'mon Dolphins

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wilmington, OH
    Thanks / No Thanks
    offense has been stagnent for 5 weeks since the breakout game against Arizona.

Since then we are averaging 200 yards passing, 65 yards rushing and 17 points.

Got to have a break out game tonight from the offense.
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    1st Ballot Hall of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    CUSE
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Interesting, lets hope he can keep it up.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    you're a strange cat enigmatics...only come around to bash tanny when he has a bad game or matt moore comes in and doesn't look like crap in a well in hand game...really odd...that and to defend anthony fasano with your life it seems...how'd you feel about fasano getting outmuscled for a box out ball pretty much last sunday???
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kissimmee,FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I still can't believe that we at last have a guy that can actually complete those kinds of passes and yet some people are trying to put that down too. He doesn't have any real playmakers at either WR or TE. His oline just sucks at this point and he has no running game. He's in his rookie year and has really played 8 games(plus 5 plays in the jets game). Now people want to say that Locker(who's not a rookie) and Luck out played him. Guess what people? They didn't play Tannehill. They played our defence. And our defence sucked on both of those games. Can you guys give the guy at least one damn season?

Ozzy rules!!
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fins1971 View Post
    Agreed, Long ball accuracy is way overrated. Passing TD's is what make this league go and right now Tannehill is last amoung starting QB's wirth only 5.

way over rated stat.
    I don't think its overrated its just the truth. He can throw deep. Unfortantely they haven't been TD passes. This is without downfield threats so thats impressive.

(On Miami sports teams being popular)

-“That’s not competition,” LeBron said. “That’s like you rooting for your family members. That’s not competition at all. It would be great to have him, but we’ll see.”

Quote Quote