Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Romney Cancels Staff's Credit Cards Immediately Following Defeat

1. -11
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    I was completely stumped by this one...and i knew someone that worked on a campaign before. Man i fail. Anyways, decided to look it up and first link that popped up was Factcheck. I know some dont like those sites, but i tend to believe them more than other sites. As well, the answer makes sense:

http://www.factcheck.org/2008/02/lef...ampaign-funds/
    That sounds right but in Romney's case I would not be surprised if he pays himself a fat check for reimbursement. Either that or his campaign was near insolvency anyways.

It is a sad statement though leaving your campaign workers high and dry. Nice touch Mitt.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"You may think that you are some kind of god to these people. But we both know what you really are."
    "What's that? A criminal?"
    "Worse. A politician."
    Source: Under The Dome
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    The staff had been using them for this exact purpose for the entire campaign. Cancelling them and leaving your staff, who you just got done thanking for all their hard work, stranded is beyond classless. At least let the people who are already probably feeling a little depressed get home safely. It speaks to Romney's character...

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

I would assume they go to the RNC and are used for future campaigns. But that's a guess on my end...

So does leaving 4 Americans to die in a foreign country only to cover it up to not ruin your election chances, speak to Obama's character?
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    1st Ballot Hall of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    CUSE
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I can understand this a security thing, if you the campagin is indeed over, cancelling them makes sense..cause you dont want aids going out and buying tvs and you never see them again...Even tho I suspect it would never happen.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jared81 View Post
    So does leaving 4 Americans to die in a foreign country only to cover it up to not ruin your election chances, speak to Obama's character?

wrong thread. Try again.
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Oh, I didn't know we were dealing in hyperbole. I can do that, too. Romney's magic underwear is why he lost...

If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

Quote Quote  

6. -16
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If his entire campaign had been this efficient, maybe he wouldn't have lost so badly.
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Oh, I didn't know we were dealing in hyperbole. I can do that, too. Romney's magic underwear is why he lost...
    its pretty well known now that the administration covered it up. thats like me saying we shouldnt rush to judgement about iraq because we still havent found WMD's. romney and obama have both done things to discredit themselves numerous time. unfortunetly for you, you are seeing everything behind partisan glasses.

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by phins_4_ever View Post
    wrong thread. Try again.
    why dont you read the thread instead of looking foolish in front of everybody.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    its pretty well known now that the administration covered it up. thats like me saying we shouldnt rush to judgement about iraq because we still havent found WMD's. romney and obama have both done things to discredit themselves numerous time. unfortunetly for you, you are seeing everything behind partisan glasses.

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

why dont you read the thread instead of looking foolish in front of everybody.
    So I wasted 5 minutes of my time to follow your suggestion. Who knows I may be wrong. But I wasn't.

Your
    is still in the wrong thread.

a) Obama did not leave anybody to day anywhere. That accusation is almost ridiculous as it implies intend by the President.
    b) This thread is about the US not a foreign country. I assume with your above suggestion which shows your hatred for a black President you are referring to Benghazi. Also this thread is not about Benghazi.
    c) this thread is about post election not pre election
    d) THis thread is about Romney's lack of good character not about Obama's character

Why don't you defend Romney rather than pulling out a ridiculous accusation against his opponent which has nothing to do with the subject on hand?
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    How so? It was all over the news the day it happened. How is that a cover up...?
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    How so? It was all over the news the day it happened. How is that a cover up...?

because the administration said the reason for the attack was because of an anti-muslim film and that it was spontanious. when in fact, it was a coordinated attack in that had to do with a muslim propoganda film. the administration tried to pass the buck thinking that we were too stupid to see that it was terrorism. read a newspaper.
    Quote Quote