Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Romney Cancels Staff's Credit Cards Immediately Following Defeat

1. -21
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jared81 View Post
    because the administration said the reason for the attack was because of an anti-muslim film and that it was spontanious. when in fact, it was a coordinated attack in that had to do with a muslim propoganda film. the administration tried to pass the buck thinking that we were too stupid to see that it was terrorism. read a newspaper.
    As Americans let us never, ever forget that our freedom is only sustained because there are people who are willing to fight for it, to stand up for it, and in some cases lay down their lives for it. Our country is only as strong as the character of our people and the service of those, both civilian and military, who represent us around the globe.

No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for.

Today we mourn for more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done.
    Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...#ixzz2CKdzabsA
    "Ignorance is not an excuse" were the words Goodell used when describing why those involved in the Saints bounty scandal would not avoid punishment.
    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...ons-unanswered
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jared81 View Post
    because the administration said the reason for the attack was because of an anti-muslim film and that it was spontanious. when in fact, it was a coordinated attack in that had to do with a muslim propoganda film. the administration tried to pass the buck thinking that we were too stupid to see that it was terrorism. read a newspaper.
    Oh, more hyperbole. He called it terrorism right away, as was pointed out during the second debate. I'm still not sure what point you're trying to make. Romney is a douchebag, so we have to address Obama's issues too...?

EDIT: I see Spesh beat me to it...

If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

Quote Quote