Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: i don't care what happens the rest of the way...

1. -1
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks

i don't care what happens the rest of the way...

i'm gonna tell you guys straight up mike sherman screwed us today and of late...he stayed in 2 wr i form sets with a back and a lead fullback entirely too damn much on 1st and 2nd down tonight...only late in the 3rd quarter did he decide to get the bills in nickle on early downs and get 3 and 4 wrs or clay on the field and run out of shotgun single back offset fronts...

this dudes killing me...like the opposition is playing anything but run on early downs with just bess and hartline on the field in i sets...this craps rediculous...

only thing he did do today that looked like he was trying to do something was get bush motioning into the slot some...but he still ran the same garbage routes every rb runs when put in the slot...
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Dolfan in England

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    England
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Agreed. I'm screaming for different sets other than just 2 wide outs. Scary his Sparano like he is.
    Follow Me: @Darren_Foord (https://twitter.com/Darren_Foord) - Happy for a follow for follow of Dolphin fans!
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    season over, now is basketball time
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Super Donator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Central iowa
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
    Sherman can be replaced. This isnt the kind of uptempo offense philbin spewed about this season when he.got the job.
    Wtf is going on lately. Such hard stuff to watch.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    dan henning mark 2??
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    When Gaffney gets back, it's time to go to some 4 wide sets with Matthews being one of the 4.

Fasano has worn out his welcome. He is useless. Clay has been a disappointment.

Egnew is pillow soft.

Opposing defenses have figured out that Tannehill is great against the blitz. So they are dropping 7 into coverage. And Tannehill has to throw to outnumbered receivers who are all possession guys.

Sherman needs to grow a pair and get more receivers out and let Tannehill have a fair fight. Matthews showed ability yesterday. Get him the frick on the field. I don't care that he lined up wrong on a play. No better way to learn than on the field.

Hell I might even start getting Egnew active and put him out on some patterns. We need to spread the ball around more, and also roll out Tannehill some more. And give Miller some runs with spread formations. You will get chunk plays that way. Our offense is not going to get any chunk plays the way they are set up presently. It's a joke.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    I hate everyone else in the AFC East

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I agree, this I formationstuff is killing me. Honestly you can see that the coaching staff hates our receivers because we only like to use two of them. Screw that, lets give Matthews and Egnes some run in the last 6 games and see what they bring to the table in a game setting. Maybe cause the defense to play something other than a zone because someone makes s play versus it. Seriously did the Bills blitz at all last night? other than run blitz. Two most important positions for me in upcoming draft/FA or number corner and if we keep losing Milliner may be sitting there waiting for us or big play receiver who I hope can come in and actually produce from the start. Smith is showing me that he is only a number 2 no matter what Omar says and our receivers scare absolutely no one and are terrible at running deep patterns unless against man. Bess is a terrible person to have running corner routes or deep posts, Byrd had all day to get over there because Bess doesn't scare anyone on those routes.
    Let's go Miami!!!!
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Sherman needs to it it up. Offense has been very vanilla lately.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    if we loose 2 more games you can just about call it a season.
    then we can play not to loose like we did last year when we started 0-7.we will see what our team is made of then
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by allsilverdreams View Post
    if we loose 2 more games you can just about call it a season.
    then we can play not to loose like we did last year when we started 0-7.we will see what our team is made of then
    If we lose TWO MORE GAMES? The SEASON was last night, with all due respect. We've sucked for two and 1/2 weeks now; can't do anything right. My friends at work all said, "Now I understand why you are so frustrated with your team." THey saw how pathetic the entire team looked last night. No heart. NONE. They just showed up and that's it. I've been a Dolphin fan for 42 years and I've come to expect nothing but mediocre with them for at least the last 10 years.
    Quote Quote