Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: TANNEHILL Chokes AGAIN

1. -91
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PATSSUCK View Post
    So other teams drop 8 into coverage because they can pressure with four. Our receivers can't separate and our easily covered most of the time. Tannehill is constantly under pressure because they can't eat open. We have no TE. We have no big targets. We can't run the ball. **** it, he should be much better even though he has nothing to work with. Lol look yesterday was Tannehills fault. He threw a terrible pick at the end, but you guys overreact in a way that is beyond the pail.
    No he threw TWO horrible picks! TWO!!! He not only failed once, but twice in the same game!!!! His protection was fine at the end he just make bad decisions and inaccurate throws. You can blame his teammates, the bum who drafted him, or piss poor coaching all you want but the bottom line is that he isn't getting better in the areas that he controls and that is alarming!
    Quote Quote  

2. -92
    9-7

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Asheville, North Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm starting to agree, although both picks were to Bess and it looks like he might of messed up on his routes. I don't know..
    Quote Quote  

3. -93
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Philly
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Love how we're throwing in the towel on the kid already. We have such a great fan base. "I'm not gonna show up to the games and show support...same goes for any player that isn't instantly a superstar".
    Quote Quote  

4. -94
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    He did choke, yes. But really, his entire game was crap. I know rookies have ups and downs, but He has looked horrible against three straight garbage defenses. I'm not ready to give up on the guy - absolutely not. But I expected to see more given the teams we're playing.
    Quote Quote  

5. -95
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Philly
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AZStryker View Post
    No he threw TWO horrible picks! TWO!!! He not only failed once, but twice in the same game!!!! His protection was fine at the end he just make bad decisions and inaccurate throws. You can blame his teammates, the bum who drafted him, or piss poor coaching all you want but the bottom line is that he isn't getting better in the areas that he controls and that is alarming!
    So he doesn't deserve a chance to improve later in the year? Or next year? He has zero chance if fans are already throwing out the hook.
    Quote Quote  

6. -96
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PATSSUCK View Post
    So other teams drop 8 into coverage because they can pressure with four. Our receivers can't separate and our easily covered most of the time. Tannehill is constantly under pressure because they can't eat open. We have no TE. We have no big targets. We can't run the ball. **** it, he should be much better even though he has nothing to work with. Lol look yesterday was Tannehills fault. He threw a terrible pick at the end, but you guys overreact in a way that is beyond the pail.
    Agreed. On a different note. I am more concerned with Sherman and our game plan. If his job is to put players in a position to be successful then he is doing a terrible job. Devon Bess is quick, but is not fast. There is no way he should be running deep. Also, I have to question our game plan. For 3/4 of the game our offensive play calling was so conservative it seemed we were playing not to lose, instead of playing to win. When they finally took the gloves off, it looked like we could actually move the ball. I wonder how the game would have been if we would have been agressive the whole game.
    Quote Quote  

7. -97
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Exactly, we can't use that excuse at all.

d-1

Quote Originally Posted by Phinsguy View Post
    Exactly......how's that Brandon Marshall trade looking in retrospect to everyone who said it was no great loss to trade him?????
    Quote Quote  

8. -98
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Just moved to Charlotte.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I did not read this whole thread but when I see things like choke, loser, etc it really goes to show what a clueless fan base we have. We have no #1 receiver OL hasent blocked worth a damn in weeks the secondary has been a joke the entire year the kicker has been average at best. Tannihill was billed at the draft as a project and now 10 games into his career you want him to take team on his back with zero talent around him. Get your heads out of your asses and get back to reality. We are a rebuilding team with a rookie coach staff and QB.
    Quote Quote  

9. -99
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dolphans1 View Post
    Exactly, we can't use that excuse at all.

d-1
    Yea why would we need a great receiver. Genius
    Quote Quote  

10. -100
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You can't win games turning the ball over.

Tannehill is still making that mistake.

How can you rebuild a team when you have to limit your QB, for fears he may turn the ball over.

We were rebuilding with Chad Henne, remember, just give him another year. One day we'll all wake up and Henne will become a great player.

I don't think you can coach competitiveness, you either have it or you don't.

d-1

Quote Originally Posted by TPD1479 View Post
    I did not read this whole thread but when I see things like choke, loser, etc it really goes to show what a clueless fan base we have. We have no #1 receiver OL hasent blocked worth a damn in weeks the secondary has been a joke the entire year the kicker has been average at best. Tannihill was billed at the draft as a project and now 10 games into his career you want him to take team on his back with zero talent around him. Get your heads out of your asses and get back to reality. We are a rebuilding team with a rookie coach staff and QB.
    Quote Quote