Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: TANNEHILL Chokes AGAIN

1. -61
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Strangeworld View Post
    The sad reality is this guy has failed EVERY time he has had an opportunity to win with the game on the line... All the excuses in the world won't change this fact guys.

I am not saying he is NOT the answer but I am growing more weary with every game he plays.

Dude simply does not seem to rise to the occasion.
    If Dan Carpenter makes a fg, it completely changes the approach on the last two drives for the fins. Instead of being able to play for a -possible- game winning field goal, we were forced to drive the length of the field TWICE with a suspect offensive line and a horrendously weak WR corp. And, gee.. oh boy, oh boy.... I wonder why he tried to force some throws.

But yeah, you're absolutely right. It's ALL Tannehill's fault... ALL of it. The ****ty refs? Tannehill's fault. 5 defensive penalties from one player. Tanne's fault. Sean Smith sucking dick. Tanne's fault. A completely inept FG kicker. Tanne's fault. Horrible ST coverage on the first kick. Tanne's fault.

All the excuses in the world won't make up for that fact that you don't know a goddamn thing about football.
    Quote Quote  

2. -62
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PATSSUCK View Post
    Last few games they have. I guess it means he will never do better.

---------- Post added at 06:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 AM ----------

Losing patience 10 games into his career does not equal you have patience at all.
    They most certainly have NOT! He's regressed severely the past 2 1/2 games. He is showing the same path we've seen before. I used up all my patience defending Henne. I just can't defend Tannehill any longer especially when he hasn't given me any reasons to do so.
    Quote Quote  

3. -63
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    BILLINGS, MONTANA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJetsBlow View Post
    I must've missed it, did Tannehill miss the kick in the first game against the Jets? Because he had us in position to win that game.
    No, But 10 -15 yards more and Carp makes it. You can't deny that.

Bro, Tannehill is good but, his play has regressed over the last 3 weeks is every major catagory as QB. No denying that either.

GO DOLPHINS!!

2012 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS LOS ANGELES KINGS!!
    Quote Quote  

4. -64
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Let's get the guy some help at wr,te,ol and see if he is still unable to have a game winning drive
    Quote Quote  

5. -65
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PASQUALE View Post
    No, But 10 -15 yards more and Carp makes it. You can't deny that.

Bro, Tannehill is good but, his play has regressed over the last 3 weeks is every major catagory as QB. No denying that either.
    You are correct but when our running game went south it was the start off his decline as well
    Quote Quote  

6. -66
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Phinishisher View Post
    I think the city of Miami is too stupid to support a successful football team.
    Amen.....

some of the fans on these boards make me sad to be associated with them as fins fans.

please, everyone who thinks Tannehill is a "choke artist", do us all a favor and hang yourselves. You think he is what is wrong with this team? Take a long walk off a short pier.

If you all were the GM of the Colts 15 years ago, you would have benched Manning 9 games into his rookie season. You know why? Because you have no perspective. You don't see the glaring holes this team has. You expect a rookie QB to take this talent-deprived team to the superbowl. Are you seriously going to argue that Tannehill is what is wrong with this team? If so, you know nothing about football. You are delusional and should ****ing kill yourselves before someone gets conned into procreating with you plebeians.
    Quote Quote  

7. -67
    'Shisher

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Aurora, CO
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by -=DolfanDave=- View Post
    Amen.....

some of the fans on these boards make me sad to be associated with them as fins fans.

please, everyone who thinks Tannehill is a "choke artist", do us all a favor and hang yourselves. You think he is what is wrong with this team? Take a long walk off a short pier.

If you all were the GM of the Colts 15 years ago, you would have benched Manning 9 games into his rookie season. You know why? Because you have no perspective. You don't see the glaring holes this team has. You expect a rookie QB to take this talent-deprived team to the superbowl. Are you seriously going to argue that Tannehill is what is wrong with this team? If so, you know nothing about football. You are delusional and should ****ing kill yourselves before someone gets conned into procreating with you plebeians.
    So true... The short sightedness and entitlement mentality of these morons...
    Quote Quote  

8. -68
    Boom!! How you like that??

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo
Gift received at 10-25-2013, 11:36 AM from Wildbill3
    To say Tannehill has no weapons is a stretch. Hartline may not be an elite #1, but he was 10th in the league in receiving yards going into tonight, and Davone Bess is one of the best slot receivers in the league. Bess in particular made great plays on three of his catches (jumping catch near the sideline, TD, and the catch and run near the end of the game to get out of bounds).
    Quote Quote  

9. -69
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    He reminds me of Ryan Leaf.
    Quote Quote  

10. -70
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DolphinzD View Post
    To say Tannehill has no weapons is a stretch. Hartline may not be an elite #1, but he was 10th in the league in receiving yards going into tonight, and Davone Bess is one of the best slot receivers in the league. Bess in particular made great plays on three of his catches (jumping catch near the sideline, TD, and the catch and run near the end of the game to get out of bounds).
    Do you watch other football games or just fins games? Hartline is a #3 receiver on most teams. Bess would be mainly just a punt returner/3rd-and-long WR on most teams.

How soon we all forget that we brought freakin Chad Ochostinko into training camp. If that doesnt tell you about our WR depth, I dont know what will.

Don't even get me started on the TE's or the O-line. Oh, wait a second, its all the fault of the rookie QB who everyone (including experts) predicted would take this **** sorry team to the SuperBowl. Wait another second... that was a prediction made by nobody, ever. No one with a knowledge of football, at least.
    Quote Quote