Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Everyone ripping Tanne STFU or GTFO!

1. -41
    The world is your's...

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    LI, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeoSpikesNeck View Post
    Kids a rookie. We were never supposed to do anything this year with the players we have and him being a rookie. We have no Wallace of the steelers to stretch zones. Every team plays under becasue we throw under hence no deep threats. We have good complimentary recievers to a deep threat number 1 yeah. Also Rookie QBS always suck 99% of time (look at buttfumble he went as rookie to east championship and now he sucks) this year means absolutely nothing. We still have sporanos guys. Give philbin some drafts to fix his defense and get his guys in. Tannehill needs all xp points at this point so next year he isint shaken up by any new looks or 2 min offense to win game. So stop hating on the kid. This team will look 80% dif next year with all of philbins guys and sporanos OUT!

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

Get out you haters warning get out you haters warning get out you haters
    "STOP CRITICIZING FIEDLER/LUCAS/GRIESE/FEELEY/HARRINGTON/ROSENFELS/FREROTTE/CULPEPPER/LEMON/GREEN/BECK/PENNINGTON/HENNE/THIGPEN/MOORE/TANNEHILL OR GEEET OUT!!!!111"

I've been criticizing Tannehill since well before the draft, don't tell me what to do. I'm sick of the same **** over and over again.

"I don't have pet peeves, I have psychotic ****ing hatred"
    Quote Quote  

2. -42
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You also have to realize that teams with bad Quarterbacks eventually trend downward in ALL categories, which explains why our ol, defense and runing game were all considered quality units, until Hennehill started getting exposed against bad teams in recent weeks. Now, supposedly, all of our players in every facet of the game are horrible...WOW. How did that HAPPEN???? I'm with the people on this board who complain about the WRs. I am with the criticism of the TE's as well. Our o-line is well above league average, our defense (especially in the red zone) is top half of the league at worst, and our special teams are above average as well. Our main problem is a lack of leadership at the QB position. Tanny just may be Orton 2.0 instead of Henne 2.0...IMHO the comparison is more apt.
    Quote Quote  

3. -43
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    I watched the game at a bar tonight with my friend who is a Pittsburgh steeler fan and he said, why does your quarterback just stare at the receiver he is going to throw it at the whole time?
    I said yup that's why he sucks basically.
    Quote Quote  

4. -44
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by OyeDale305 View Post
    dude really? bro he has a running game and a great defensive plus he doesn't have scrub Wrs.. come on now

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

learn how to read lol
    NOWAY DO WE HAVE WRs TO STRECH THE FIELD , we have slot receivers we need over the top WRs THAT CAN RUN DEEEP ROUTES AND WITH WHAT WE HAVE YOU CAN FORGET IT. ONLY WAY FOR Tanny to get better is to get him some deep threat receivers , there is 2 still out there but ireland refused to bring them in for one year ,and we still have 7 mil under the cap , it isnt like we dont have the funds we could have let anny muture if we would have only bring T.O. and or Plax in JUST FOR ONE YEAR UNTIL WE COULD HAVE GOTTEN BETTER HELP AT THE POSS , BUT HARDHEAD IRELAND IS TO STUPID .

Quote Quote  

5. -45
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    IMO the only way we are going to know FOR SURE THAT Tanny is OUR FRANCHISE QB is/was to bring in a couple of vets , say in T.O. /PLAX TO SEE IF HE HAS IT AT THE NEXT LEVEL , and if he is our Franchise QB that would have helped him developed much better for next year ,but i guess ireland is just going to guess and not know for sure and draft us a WR in the first round without knowing if we for sure have our franchis QB
    Quote Quote  

6. -46
    Phantom

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The last 30 offensive possesions we 1 td.
    Quote Quote  

7. -47
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    He has regressed ala hene, take him out of his comfort zone, and he can't adjust. loosing faith in him and Philbin very fast.
    Quote Quote  

8. -48
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    And that's why you're not a Gm, I can't believe you would even suggest that!!!! SOMETIMES IT'S BETTER TO KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT AND AT LEAST LOOK SMART RATHER THAN OPENING YOUR MOUTH AND SPILLING OUT STUPID COMMENTS LIKE THAT
    Quote Quote  

9. -49
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    So when he starts playing good again your opinion is gonna change again huh lol. Clown, you're acting like a rookie yourself if you didn't think that sometimes rookie qb's have good games and sometimes bad games!!! Even rg3 has cooled down, people kill me with there crying, to everyone crying about luck and swinging from his nuts, that game against the sorry jags, he should of had 4 picks that's game, if a few calls didn't saved his butt.
    Quote Quote  

10. -50
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    http://www.finheaven.com/show...post1064493358

http://www.finheaven.com/show...post1064493333

Just a sample of some of the OP's posts 5 days ago.

Dude, you seriously should be in an institution somewhere. Its really freightening. I knew something was off when I was watching that ridiculous podcast you had with a mannequin dressed up in a Chad Henne uniform and you rubbed the shoulder of it in a petting motion then sniffed your fingers. You should really get help man. Seriously.

wow.....sniffed his fingers? lol. that poor mannequin probably needs a rape kit. anyway.......idk if tannehill sucks like buttfumble does, but its not looking good for you guys. wonder which of us will have a better draft pick this year :/
    Quote Quote