Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Everyone ripping Tanne STFU or GTFO!

1. -51
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phinatic1399 View Post
    I still like the kid but its discouraging that a 5'10 late round draft pick in russel wilson is suverely outplaying tannehill and its not even close. Wilson is straight balling right now and tannehill has looked lost lately and i blame ireland for not giving him
    Help.
    He plays in abetter team, with a real OL and running game
    Quote Quote  

2. -52
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You must have no patience with kids either than dude. What a joke. After 9 games you're crying, lemme guess after thinking your gonna win the Super Bowl or maybe we can be like the niners of last year. Get your mind right dude, new schemes on both side of the ball, this is a learning year for everyone and everybody effing knew that, let them learn, let them make mistakes, it's part of process. Damn shame!
    Quote Quote  

3. -53
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    San Diego, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolph N.Fan View Post
    Miami just needs to get some playmakers around Tannehill and Ryan needs to obviously get better. Needs better pocket awareness, maybe add the pump fake to his arsenal. He didn't look this bad since opening week.
    Please list the "playmakers" that have been drafted since Ireland/Parcells took over this disgrace of a team. I can't think of a single one, leading me to believe that if Ireland stays I don't see us adding any playmakers next year either.
    Quote Quote  

4. -54
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    CT FinFan
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tanne will get better with time and with some real playmakers. I'd like us to take the division and win the SB this year, right now, as much as anyone, but it's just not realistic.
    We gotta give Philbin & Co and Tanne time to learn. This off season we should be able to fill some of the holes and replace players that don't fit into our new system.
    A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"
    Quote Quote  

5. -55
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Aurora Il
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Seriously, OP? You suck at sports analysis. Please stop. Tanny threw inaccurate passes. Period. He was 50% for the game. Guys were open and he didn't hit them and on one occasion (the last pass of the game), he threw a wobbler that got to the spot of a crossing route late and it went right to the DB. Open your eyes. Tanny was bad yesterday. Not horrendous, just bad.
    Charles Clay was pretty damn open early in the game and Tanny missed him by a mile and that play could've gotten us to a 1st and goal right there.
    Nothing about the happenings at any other position change the fact that Tanny made as many bad throws last night as good ones.
    Quote Quote  

6. -56
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Lol, im glad WV exposed this TakeoSpikesBallsack. Dude's annoying
    Quote Quote  

7. -57
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Everyone ripping Tanne STFU or GTFO!

Quote Originally Posted by TakeoSpikesNeck View Post
    Kids a rookie. We were never supposed to do anything this year with the players we have and him being a rookie. We have no Wallace of the steelers to stretch zones. Every team plays under becasue we throw under hence no deep threats. We have good complimentary recievers to a deep threat number 1 yeah. Also Rookie QBS always suck 99% of time (look at sanchez he went as rookie to east championship and now he sucks) this year means absolutely nothing. We still have sporanos guys. Give philbin some drafts to fix his defense and get his guys in. Tannehill needs all xp points at this point so next year he isint shaken up by any new looks or 2 min offense to win game. So stop hating on the kid. This team will look 80% dif next year with all of philbins guys and sporanos OUT!

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

Get out you haters warning get out you haters warning get out you haters
    Tannehill has played well enough this year for me to expect him to perform at a reasonable level. He has underperformed the last three games, and he should not get a pass. I agree that he faces a number of challenges not of his making, so I am not one of the lunatics saying he is not the answer. I refuse to let him off the hook. He played poorly period!!

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by iamtiv View Post
    Seriously, OP? You suck at sports analysis. Please stop. Tanny threw inaccurate passes. Period. He was 50% for the game. Guys were open and he didn't hit them and on one occasion (the last pass of the game), he threw a wobbler that got to the spot of a crossing route late and it went right to the DB. Open your eyes. Tanny was bad yesterday. Not horrendous, just bad.
    Charles Clay was pretty damn open early in the game and Tanny missed him by a mile and that play could've gotten us to a 1st and goal right there.
    Nothing about the happenings at any other position change the fact that Tanny made as many bad throws last night as good ones.
    Well said.
    Quote Quote  

8. -58
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Odessa, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Patriots Homer
Gift received at 08-12-2014, 07:53 PM from flynryan15
    Quote Originally Posted by iamtiv View Post
    Quote Quote  

9. -59
    Lets get those balls deep!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    the world
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phinatic1399 View Post
    I still like the kid but its discouraging that a 5'10 late round draft pick in russel wilson is suverely outplaying tannehill and its not even close. Wilson is straight balling right now and tannehill has looked lost lately and i blame ireland for not giving him
    Help.
    well lets compare the two teams. O-line? Seattle wins by a large margin. Running game? Once again, seattle by a large margin. Receivers? Once again, Seattle by a large margin. TE's? Once again Seattle by a large margin. Defense to give QB short field? Are you noticing a pattern here? Not trying to say he isnt outplaying Tannehill right now, but I still think Tanny in Seattle would be better than Wilson.
    "hey atleast I'm housebroken!"
    Quote Quote  

10. -60
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMom9900 View Post
    Lol, im glad WV exposed this TakeoSpikesBallsack. Dude's annoying
    lol@ takeospikesballsack
    Quote Quote