Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 102

Thread: Tannehill is not a winner, folks!!!

  1. -71
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2005
    Posts:
    1,594
    vCash:
    9362
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolph N.Fan View Post
    Tannehill has regressed because the offense around him is regressing. Think about it. Jake Long is getting worse by the week. You can tell Tannehill feels a lot more uncomfortable in the pocket the last few weeks than when he was in early October. Long is going to get Tannehill killed. Martin is regressing, he's starting to get beat a lot as well. Incognito and all his boneheaded penalties is killing the offense's momentum, pushing Miami back, putting Tannehill in 3rd and longs. Reggie Bush has obviously regressed as well... fumbling, dancing, giving himself up easily instead of running over defenders, just ineffective out there. Hartline, again regressing. Missing in action most of the time, pushing off or fumbling. I mean if the offense is crumbling around you, it's hard to expect Tannehill to continue play great. Against Tennessee and Buffalo, Tannehill seemed to be trying to do too much and was forcing passes cause I guess he saw no one else on offense was doing anything to make a play. Offensive line has got to get better...I think that happens by getting rid of Long next season.
    You have made some good points. But if these points you are making are to vindicate Tannehill, they won't work.
    Quote Quote  

  2. -72
    Phindog's Avatar
    Perennial All-Pro

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2010
    Posts:
    3,076
    vCash:
    2046
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phinking View Post
    You have made some good points. But if these points you are making are to vindicate Tannehill, they won't work.
    He doesnt need to vindicate the Rookie just pointing out the obvious.
    Quote Quote  

  3. -73
    ahmilli's Avatar
    Rookie

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2008
    Posts:
    438
    vCash:
    1486
    Loc:
    Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You do know he is a rookie right? And we are a helluva lot better than last year! Not many high draft pick rookie QBs go to the playoffs... Im done....

    Quote Quote  

  4. -74
    Perennial All-Pro

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2004
    Posts:
    4,502
    vCash:
    3666
    Loc:
    Odessa, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Patriots Homer
Gift received at 08-12-2014, 07:53 PM from flynryan15
Message: Bandwagon fan!Jets Homer
Gift received at 08-12-2014, 07:53 PM from flynryan15
Message: Benedict Arnold!Bills Homer
Gift received at 08-12-2014, 07:53 PM from flynryan15
Message: Traitor
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmilli View Post
    You do know he is a rookie right? And we are a helluva lot better than last year! Not many high draft pick rookie QBs go to the playoffs... Im done....
    Come join VIP, it's worth it!
    Quote Quote  

  5. -75
    mrbunglez's Avatar
    Reading Is Fundamental

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2008
    Posts:
    2,953
    vCash:
    9783
    Loc:
    West Palm Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo

    Tannehill is not a winner, folks!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by finjim View Post
    Come join VIP, it's worth it!
    I would but I'm broke.....
    Quote Quote  

  6. -76
    Perennial All-Pro

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2004
    Posts:
    4,502
    vCash:
    3666
    Loc:
    Odessa, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Patriots Homer
Gift received at 08-12-2014, 07:53 PM from flynryan15
Message: Bandwagon fan!Jets Homer
Gift received at 08-12-2014, 07:53 PM from flynryan15
Message: Benedict Arnold!Bills Homer
Gift received at 08-12-2014, 07:53 PM from flynryan15
Message: Traitor
    it's less than $20, send me your address, or do you have paypal? I will pay it for you!
    Quote Quote  

  7. -77
    mrbunglez's Avatar
    Reading Is Fundamental

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2008
    Posts:
    2,953
    vCash:
    9783
    Loc:
    West Palm Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo

    Tannehill is not a winner, folks!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by finjim View Post
    it's less than $20, send me your address, or do you have paypal? I will pay it for you!
    That's alright bro, thanks for the offer though.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -78
    Perennial All-Pro

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2004
    Posts:
    4,502
    vCash:
    3666
    Loc:
    Odessa, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Patriots Homer
Gift received at 08-12-2014, 07:53 PM from flynryan15
Message: Bandwagon fan!Jets Homer
Gift received at 08-12-2014, 07:53 PM from flynryan15
Message: Benedict Arnold!Bills Homer
Gift received at 08-12-2014, 07:53 PM from flynryan15
Message: Traitor
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbunglez View Post
    That's alright bro, thanks for the offer though.
    No worries man!
    Quote Quote  

  9. -79
    finfan54's Avatar
    Finheaven Hall of Fame

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2002
    Posts:
    24,749
    vCash:
    18151
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolph N.Fan View Post
    Tannehill has regressed because the offense around him is regressing. Think about it. Jake Long is getting worse by the week. You can tell Tannehill feels a lot more uncomfortable in the pocket the last few weeks than when he was in early October. Long is going to get Tannehill killed. Martin is regressing, he's starting to get beat a lot as well. Incognito and all his boneheaded penalties is killing the offense's momentum, pushing Miami back, putting Tannehill in 3rd and longs. Reggie Bush has obviously regressed as well... fumbling, dancing, giving himself up easily instead of running over defenders, just ineffective out there. Hartline, again regressing. Missing in action most of the time, pushing off or fumbling. I mean if the offense is crumbling around you, it's hard to expect Tannehill to continue play great. Against Tennessee and Buffalo, Tannehill seemed to be trying to do too much and was forcing passes cause I guess he saw no one else on offense was doing anything to make a play. Offensive line has got to get better...I think that happens by getting rid of Long next season.
    best post including my own so far...
    Quote Quote  

  10. -80
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2005
    Posts:
    2,604
    vCash:
    4922
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Tannehill is not a winner, folks!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by 16phinsrfast View Post
    His oline regressed, horribly. That attributes to Miami's abysmal run game. Tannehill doesnt have near as enough time as he did from weeks 2-4. Its evident hes lost trust in his protections. Miami uses too much max pass protect in too many long down and distances. Less weapons for Tannehill to complete those, and with no run game you can load the box and drop 6 or more in coverage.
    A wide open receiver is a wide open receiver. Tannehill was not hit nor rushed on his missed throws to Bush or Clay. He just failed to deliver the ball to the correct spot on throws he has to make. What happened on previous plays does not matter. All of your statements have no bearing on those two throws. When he can make those throws consistently, then he has improved.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Hello folks
    By atldolphin1 in forum Introduce Yourself!
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-16-2007, 01:03 PM
  2. Only in NY folks, only in NY....
    By Pagan in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-25-2003, 02:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •