Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: When will the excuses for this team end?

1. -21
    Football Guru

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Madison, Wisconsin
    Thanks / No Thanks
    And having Bess go deep is really stupid. Bess is only a 4.65 to 4.7 guy in the 40. He is NOT a deep threat and is the slowest WR on our team. Why have him running deep patterns? Sherman needs a reality check.
    Please God, let me see 1 Dolphins Superbowl victory before I die.
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AEGBRG View Post
    This is a question to Dolphins apologists who are satisfied with the direction this team is headed.

-So far this past decade we have one playoff appearance and zero playoff wins.
    - We either have been horrifically bad or mediocre.
    - We have "re-built" three different times this past decade.
    - We have not had a offense good office since the first term of the Clinton administration.
    - Even with the usually good defense, they could never come up big when the game was on the line.

Good for the fans for not showing up last Sunday against Tennessee. The fans are bright enough to see this team is not making any progress.

Hopefully there will 20,000 fans to see the Seattle game. It will be the only way to send a message to Ross that we are fed up with the status quo (Jeff Ireland). who, do I have to remind, traded Brandon Marshall for Michael Egnew and another 3rd round pick.

And people wonder why the sports media does not give us any respect.
    I emphasized the key words in pointing out the reoccurring masochistic elements.
    A masochists need entertainment too?
    It might never end. It's sad, but we'll keep coming back for more.

˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖ !Dolphins have more fun! ˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zounds View Post
    Please identify your cliche "dolphin apoligists" directly, because I havent seen one single poster say he was satisfied with the direction of the team.
    You need to look harder, most everyone here says they don't like where we are but are happy about the direction of the team. Me included. So there is one for sure. But man, the Dolphins are the slowest team builders in the NFL. If they don't field a playoff team next year I think a lot of fans will be lost. I think we all understand where we are at right now, that does not need to be re-explained. That is why people want Ireland gone before the draft. Regardless of whether or not is the correct thing to do, it tells you the confidence level of fans. Less than 5% of fans became so in the last five years, so most of us are a bit impatient at this point. We looked promising in the first half of the year, unfortunately that was before the game film was built on us.
    It's time to be successful Coach Philbin. Have you decided what you should master yet? It's time to step up Mr. Tannehill, you're starting year three too.
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zach attach View Post
    No one is happy on this board about losing, but this new coach, staff and Tanny bring something no one felt in Sparano and his ground n pound, fist pumps, and that's HOPE.
    Hope? With Ireland doing the drafting? Give me a break...
    Quote Quote