Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: WVDolphan's Get Real - Week 11 Recap/We have a couple of Jests on our team

1. -31
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Haines City, Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by -=DolfanDave=- View Post
    Was I arguing that RT is free of criticism? All I said was give him a year (or more), give him talented play makers. Then, if he still sucks, make all the asinine comparisons you want. Whats wrong with that?
    My God, somebody please shoot me now, because I literally heard the exact same statements for about Chad Henne.
    Quote Quote  

2. -32
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirspud View Post
    My God, somebody please shoot me now, because I literally heard the exact same statements for about Chad Henne.
    I think this is how "Ole Yeller" ended ...
    Quote Quote  

3. -33
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Haines City, Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by -=DolfanDave=- View Post
    He just played his 9th (ninth) NFL game. And its not like he inherited a superbowl calibur team. Let's try to keep things in their proper focus.
    Yes let's keep things in proper focus; other than Brees or Eli, you will not find a top 15 QB in this league who scored so little and had not actually lead his team to victory with clutch 4th quarter play at some point at this juncture in their careers.

Also, proper focus also needs to take into consideration that this team won 6 of its last 9 games. And we played the same team with very similar rosters on both sides and outscored them 65-31 in two huge wins, and that margin wouldn't have even been that close had the Bills not scored some garbage points in the second matchup. One of the only major changes for either team's roster was us and the QB position. Last year our QB had 5 TD's and no interceptions, while this year we had 1 Td and 2 INT's along with absolute pathetic third down success and laughable yardage.

Once you take the facts into "focus", it's pretty evident that the QB position is a major factor in us losing this game. We could have eased this team into having a young take the helm, but we sat down a QB who finished the year very strongly last year for a guy who wasn't even that impressive in preseason. I didn't ask for a rookie QB to be handed a starting job, and I'm not gonna excuse him for being a loser, which is what a guy who is given two opportunities to win a game and throw an interception both times is, no matter how long he has played.
    Quote Quote  

4. -34
    Rookies

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Moncton, NB
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    You want to know the problem with this team, i will give you 2 names, Jeff Ireland and the guy who didn't fire him, Ross.
    I would laugh for 20 minutes straight if Ireland became the Jets new GM to reunite with his old pal Sparano.
    Quote Quote  

5. -35
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    That was a tough read. It's all the edgey-ness of Jay Leno with the execution of Dane Cook
    Quote Quote  

6. -36
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11
    I wonder how many people want to give Ireland all those high draft picks and 50 mill under the cap now? This team his as Gonzo put is a bleeding vaginal wart of roster talent! I total featuring labia blister at lt, lg, rg, te, rb, wr, de, olb, fs, and cb.

You can add Sean Smith, Jared Odrick, and Kia Misi to the we collect a game check for nothing club! I would be perfectly ok if you take them and Long then Channing Chrowser their career!
    The above post is not subject to penalty under the TOS I declare the Hayden Fox defense. " It is impossible for the staff to know my context therefore I cannot be penalized"

Quote Quote  

7. -37
    Ordinary Average Fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks

WVDolphan's Get Real - Week 11 Recap/We have a couple of Jests on our team

Considering where he was drafted, how much he was paid, what they didn't draft and how poor his play is currently, Jake Long's legacy will be that he was one of the worst decisions in a Dolphins draft.
    Quote Quote  

8. -38
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog 88 View Post
    Considering where he was drafted, how much he was paid, what they didn't draft and how poor his play is currently, Jake Long's legacy will be that he was one of the worst decisions in a Dolphins draft.

I agree with this. A couple of productive years from a number one pick is a total misuse of a number one pick
    Quote Quote  

9. -39
    Rookies

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Moncton, NB
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog 88 View Post
    Can't argue.
    Quote Quote  

10. -40
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mike Wallace 112013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by PCmor View Post
    I think this is how "Ole Yeller" ended ...

I seriously havent laughed this hard at a post in a long time. This dude here comes out of the woodwork with this one. Guy has like 60 posts and steps in to knock one out of the park.
    Quote Quote