Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I'll Defend Tannehill!

1. -1
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks

I'll Defend Tannehill!

What I'm seeing is a very fruatrated QB, who's forcing throws because his receivers aren't getting any separation at all, his running game is non existent, and he'a getting harassed by D-linemen because his line is playing terribly! he's getting tired of going 3 and out so he's trying to force throws to covered players hoping one of them will make a play. But it's obvious that's no happening! It's not like he's missing guys that are open! I think only once did I hear jaws break down a play where it appears he missed an open receiver! But after I looked at the play again, he actually threw the ball where clay should have been going but for some reason Clay cut the crossing route short and faded towards the middle of the field which lead to the incomplete pass. The main difference between how we were playing in the beginning of the season and now is that our running game was working, and our oline was playing well. Neither of those things are happening now and we don't have the receiving core or QB(due to youth and inexperience) to make up for it. Tannehill is a rookie so I'm not expecting him to play like Peyton manning. You see what the colts did, they kept Reggie Wayne and drafted Hilton and fleener so their rookie QB would have a chance of success! What did we do? Cut Marshall and signed Legedu Nene! FAIL! lets prepare for next year, get egnew, Lamar miller, Vernon, Matthews, all the young guys... Some more playing time! Because I really don't see us beating Seattle, NE, which means no playoffs for us!
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Southern Maryland
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It was nice to see Tannehill finally start showing his frustrations towards the receivers. I agree with you let the youth movement transpire now and let's see what we have with Miller, Egnew, and Mathews. Also wouldn't mind seeing them bring up Fuller off of the ps and put him in games also.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Money is Power

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I agree, its nice to see an educated football fan who can see the whole game rather than we lost lets blame the QB. If you put a good vet QB on this team, He would have problems too.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tempe, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I agree with OP. I know our off season this last year was whack and we didn't do too much to help Tanne as a rookie but I truly believe that our offense will look completely different next season. Philbin is still piecing his vision together.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    good post, been saying this for the past few weeks.

people need to stop the henne comparisons. henne had a good or elite run game every season...he just sucked. Tannehill has no help
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kissimmee,FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Wow, at last a thread that is worth reading. It's nice to see that some people actually get what's really going on. The kid's alone our there with no help.

Ozzy rules!!
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i see the o-line as the biggest problem..he doesn't get a chance to set his feet or give time to the slow wr's to get free.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Pianist

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Southern NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks

I'll Defend Tannehill!

I see a qb who has choked away 2-4 games now with interceptions and can't lead back for a win. Not impressed the new car feel is over.
    Check out my band.
    Eternal Essence

Quote Quote  

9. -9
    STUD

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins LogoDolphins HomerDolphinTannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo
    HOLY ****E!!!! we do have some smart intelligent posters here! My faith as a Dolfan is restored. Please keep posting guys, I can't take all the doom and gloomers
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SeasonsMusic View Post
    I see a qb who has choked away 2-4 games now with interceptions and can't lead back for a win. Not impressed the new car feel is over.
    Nice easy insight that offers nothing. Thanks
    Quote Quote