Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Concerning but true article by Mando

1. -11
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Aurora Il
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Miami's players aren't getting worse, Miami's roster is just getting exposed. Other teams just know how who to target and how. Also, when you're so weak in a given area (defensive back, obviously) it warps and stretches the efforts of the rest of your players. Our LBs aren't exactly worldbeaters either.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    I hate everyone else in the AFC East

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iamtiv View Post
    Miami's players aren't getting worse, Miami's roster is just getting exposed. Other teams just know how who to target and how. Also, when you're so weak in a given area (defensive back, obviously) it warps and stretches the efforts of the rest of your players. Our LBs aren't exactly worldbeaters either.
    Gotta agree with you. Everyone figured out real quick playing zone versus our WRs was the way to shut us down. We aren't running the ball at all anymore so that has also compounded our receiver problems becuase now we are working at 3 and 7 or more alot more oftern then the first 7 games. I still see some nice progress by Tannehill. He doesn't really start making bad throws until he really had to other than that miss to Clay, that was a huge miss. Looked like Tanny thought he was going to flatten that route more than he did. Thats the problem with a player like Clay who doesn't get to see the field that much.
    Our Dbs are terrible and teams just start attacking Wilson on every third down. Draft and Fa, Corner and receiver, thats what we need.
    Let's go Miami!!!!
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    marshville, nc
    Thanks / No Thanks
    im a fasano supporter so maybe im just a homer, but it seems like a lot of the plays we call and it was even mentioned are max protect where we have only two wr running patterns. if fasano is staying on line the last couple of games then this could be one of the reasons for the decrease. not to mention at the start of the season most teams felt we couldnt go deep and by midway through the season everyone has footage that we cant get deep so its alot easier for teams to play under. if they can play under they can eliminate the TE. its one of the reasons why i was kind of hoping we gave gates one more season. you have to keep the safetys honest. we've missed on most of the speed recievers we've ever drafted for one reason or another but we've always seemed to try to pick one, whether gates, ginn, randall thrill hill, yatil green, larry shannon. unless you have a seam busting TE like i guess we thought egnew was gonna be, i think you gotta have at least some speed on the outside for the TE to be able to find space. and yeah the OLine is not looking like it has 2 first round picks as the bookends. tanne has looked like crap the last two games, but out of 8 games this season i would prob say he has looked like crap 3 of em. maybe he's not clutch or cant win important games like a lot of posters have posted but i cant write him off yet, the first int was a great play by byrd, and heck had bess had just .1 40 time faster maybe its a big play, and the 2nd int was just a bad forced pass when he had to try to force something cause of situation. i know d's take away the sidelines in situations like this but ya cant have you're qb trying to force a pass into the middle of the field as tick tick tick with no timeouts. tannehill needs to be a hero or a zero, right about now he's a pero, which is about halfway between. if he's a hero more often we know we are set, if he's gonna be a zero, we know we need to be looking forward to johnny football in 2014. but we gotta know by the end of 2013 season. doesnt have to be by end of his ROOKIE!!!!!!!!! campaign
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    ihaveprettyfeet

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Calgary Alberta
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by crumpdaddy View Post
    im a fasano supporter so maybe im just a homer, but it seems like a lot of the plays we call and it was even mentioned are max protect where we have only two wr running patterns. if fasano is staying on line the last couple of games then this could be one of the reasons for the decrease. not to mention at the start of the season most teams felt we couldnt go deep and by midway through the season everyone has footage that we cant get deep so its alot easier for teams to play under. if they can play under they can eliminate the TE. its one of the reasons why i was kind of hoping we gave gates one more season. you have to keep the safetys honest. we've missed on most of the speed recievers we've ever drafted for one reason or another but we've always seemed to try to pick one, whether gates, ginn, randall thrill hill, yatil green, larry shannon. unless you have a seam busting TE like i guess we thought egnew was gonna be, i think you gotta have at least some speed on the outside for the TE to be able to find space. and yeah the OLine is not looking like it has 2 first round picks as the bookends. tanne has looked like crap the last two games, but out of 8 games this season i would prob say he has looked like crap 3 of em. maybe he's not clutch or cant win important games like a lot of posters have posted but i cant write him off yet, the first int was a great play by byrd, and heck had bess had just .1 40 time faster maybe its a big play, and the 2nd int was just a bad forced pass when he had to try to force something cause of situation. i know d's take away the sidelines in situations like this but ya cant have you're qb trying to force a pass into the middle of the field as tick tick tick with no timeouts. tannehill needs to be a hero or a zero, right about now he's a pero, which is about halfway between. if he's a hero more often we know we are set, if he's gonna be a zero, we know we need to be looking forward to johnny football in 2014. but we gotta know by the end of 2013 season. doesnt have to be by end of his ROOKIE!!!!!!!!! campaign
    Fasano is a blocker and 5th option in the pass game
    Pastor stands up in Church from the pulpit and asks the congregation if they know what the resurrection is about? Small child in a pew puts his hands up and would like to answer, pastor asks the child to answer, Boy says "If the resurrection persists over 4 hours you have to call a doctor"
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    The truth is out there.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Dan Carpenter blows.

Ice up, Leodis.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iamtiv View Post
    and belive it or not our WRs ARE EVEN WORSE ....

Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dade County
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If we can't score on the pats with their terrible defense this year, we don't deserve to win the game..
    Quote Quote