Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well, in positive news reshad jones had 14 tackles last night and 2 FF

1. -1
    Diehard Phinatic!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Syracuse, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks

Well, in positive news reshad jones had 14 tackles last night and 2 FF

Reshad Jones - DB - Dolphins

Dolphins SS Reshad Jones led the team with 14 tackles (11 solo) while making several key third-down stops at Buffalo in Week 11.

Pro Football Focus credits Jones with an incredible eight stops (any tackle that prevents a successful offensive play), doubling his season total. He also forced a pair of fumbles. Under new DC Kevin Coyle, Jones has flown under the radar as a Pro Bowl caliber player this season, excelling in coverage as well as run support.

ROTOWORLD
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jax.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Maybe so, but the team as a whole could not make tackles. As Bills were running around, Miami tacklers were whiffing and eating dirt. I thought I heard Benny Hill music for a sec there. Props to Jones, but the rest were bad.

Cam Wake is who Brady looks for under his bed at night.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    it's not a good thing when your safety leads the team in tackles...that means that other guys aren't doing their jobs...i'm talking to you paul solia and randy starks...both stunk last night...although teams have stopped trying to run right at us in power looks and gone to attacking us in the nickle on early downs with the run...and made hay

paul solia has been a ghost the last 2 games...

i can't for the life of me understand why the opp can wise up and get us in the nickle on early downs and run off of it etc but we line up in those same stupid 2 wr bess and hartline split wide sets in i form and continue to run into brick damn walls...how bout we get the other team in nickle and go at them like we did last night late in the game...you know when we actually started making plays and moving the ball...god dang shermans pissing me off
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    League Dominator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    St. Pete Beach, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Him and Wake were only ones playing D last night
    Jets suck, Bills suck, Patriots suck.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    it's not a good thing when your safety leads the team in tackles...that means that other guys aren't doing their jobs...i'm talking to you paul solia and randy starks...both stunk last night...although teams have stopped trying to run right at us in power looks and gone to attacking us in the nickle on early downs with the run...and made hay

paul solia has been a ghost the last 2 games...

i can't for the life of me understand why the opp can wise up and get us in the nickle on early downs and run off of it etc but we line up in those same stupid 2 wr bess and hartline split wide sets in i form and continue to run into brick damn walls...how bout we get the other team in nickle and go at them like we did last night late in the game...you know when we actually started making plays and moving the ball...god dang shermans pissing me off
    Interesting that you mentioned Starks and to a lesser degree Solia. I watched those two very very closely last night and was shocked to see how often they gave up and didn't hustle on some of the running plays and a few of the QB scrambles.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SQuinn17 View Post
    Him and Wake were only ones playing D last night
    Everyone else seemed sluggish.....
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    so whats happened to the superstar known as j odrich??
    his been piss poor this season and no way can we afford to let starks walk this off season and insert odrich in his place

i like to know odrich snap count at def end vs def tackle or end in the 3 man front we seem to be playing a bit more of late [vernon standing up]
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Reshad has been really balling. Total package. Physical and a playmaker. When he hits you, you know it. He still has geometry problems but he should be getting better and better. I like the kid's attitude.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin Tatious View Post
    Reshad has been really balling. Total package. Physical and a playmaker. When he hits you, you know it. He still has geometry problems but he should be getting better and better. I like the kid's attitude.
    agree!, his playing where he should be [never a fs] and his a upgrade of fan and my fav y bell !!
    his played well most of the year !
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West Yorkshire, UK
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I was gonna start a thread about the same thing. The kid played like a beast last night. Been really impressed with him this season. Made some crucial tackles, had that pass defense against Chandler on the goal line. He was seriously good. He does occassionally take bad lines but when he hits someone they know it. He rarely misses tackles and hustles to the ball. He is an emerging star and possible future pro bowler.
    Quote Quote