Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Well, in positive news reshad jones had 14 tackles last night and 2 FF

1. -11
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Reshad had a great game last night. And another positive was Marcus Thigpen. He can bust the big one just like Ted Ginn could, but without the "please don't hurt me or my pink tutu, let me just lie down here" syndrome that Jr. had. A couple bright spots in a dismal evening.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Chest Rockwell is my hero

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dirty Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Talk to Odrick and Wake as well. Both were horrible last night. Odrick got his ankles broken by the speedy and ultra fast Fitzpartick.
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    it's not a good thing when your safety leads the team in tackles...that means that other guys aren't doing their jobs...i'm talking to you paul solia and randy starks...both stunk last night...although teams have stopped trying to run right at us in power looks and gone to attacking us in the nickle on early downs with the run...and made hay

paul solia has been a ghost the last 2 games...

i can't for the life of me understand why the opp can wise up and get us in the nickle on early downs and run off of it etc but we line up in those same stupid 2 wr bess and hartline split wide sets in i form and continue to run into brick damn walls...how bout we get the other team in nickle and go at them like we did last night late in the game...you know when we actually started making plays and moving the ball...god dang shermans pissing me off
    I believe any man's finest hour - his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle...Victorious

Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Aurora Il
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Reshad is great in the run but is pretty clueless in the passing game. I'd almost consider him moving him to linebacker even though he's not LB-size. He's such a good tackler that he could handle bigger guys coming at him with his athleticism. In the passing game though he's seldom in the right position and doesn't react that well to the ball in the air. If we had any kind of FS or even a great nickel-corner (much less a true #1 or #2 CB) then Jones passing-game liability wouldn't chafe so bad.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Aurora Il
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Good shout-out to Thigpen. It's hard to fathom why he doesn't get more looks in the passing game. I'd imagine maybe he couldn't block Stephen Hawking. Teams would then make it a point to rush so that he had to stay in and they'd just blow him up. Maybe if you tried him at WR just for WR-screen passes or run an end around or reverse. Get that guy in space somehow.
    Future Darren Sproles?
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rashad was excellent. I think Coyle is using him well by lining him up in different places and kind of letting him roam from time to time and make plays. I'm not saying he anywhere near this level but I'd kinda like to see him used in Woodson/ Polamalu type role
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iamtiv View Post
    Good shout-out to Thigpen. It's hard to fathom why he doesn't get more looks in the passing game. I'd imagine maybe he couldn't block Stephen Hawking. Teams would then make it a point to rush so that he had to stay in and they'd just blow him up. Maybe if you tried him at WR just for WR-screen passes or run an end around or reverse. Get that guy in space somehow.
    Future Darren Sproles?
    Don't think he's as elusive as Sproles, but he's got some speed, and frankly, his hands are not half-bad either (he played some WR in Hamilton in the CFL). His route-running could use some work though, and he's short... ...I agree though - use him as a 3rd down scat back, or a 4th WR to take the top off the defense - when you have a weapon like that you gotta try and use it.
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    FinHeaven's Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Carolinia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91PS4 Controller2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Did dude just say Jones is abliability in the passing game?

Quote Quote