Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why is everybody so mad???

1. -11
    BELIEVE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Golden State
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    1972 Dolphins LogoSnakes!Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    Exactly what JCane said. Because we're playing like crap as of late. I want my Miami Dolphins to play their best football...give their best effort. They haven't been doing that for the most part these 3 games. Going 10 quarters without an offensive TD is NOT good football! Putting up 3 points on one of the worst defenses in the NFL is NOT good football! Waiting for 3+ quarters to start playing worth a damn against Buffalo is NOT good football!
    I just try to be myself, whatever that is. I don't think about how I'll be remembered. I just want to be consistent over a long period of time. That's what the great players do.
    -Dan Marino
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CalDolFan10x14 View Post
    Exactly what JCane said. Because we're playing like crap as of late. I want my Miami Dolphins to play their best football...give their best effort. They haven't been doing that for the most part these 3 games. Going 10 quarters without an offensive TD is NOT good football! Putting up 3 points on one of the worst defenses in the NFL is NOT good football! Waiting for 3+ quarters to start playing worth a damn against Buffalo is NOT good football!
    Yeap. I shouldn't be mad when we lose to the Buffalo Bills of all teams lol.

Holy sheep ****.

Quote Quote