Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When will we get PHYSICAL players??!!

Hybrid View

1. -1
    Football Guru

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Madison, Wisconsin
    Thanks / No Thanks

When will we get PHYSICAL players??!!

After watching the game last night, I was upset by how much more physical Buffalo was then we were. They had people hitting us with force on both sides of the ball. The ONLY player we had last night who was tackling or hitting with any physicality was Reshad Jones. Even Jorvorskie Lane was getting his azz handed to him last night after he use to smack defenders. Why do we play with such finesse on both sides of the ball??!! I am tired of it. We're long overdue to find some players who can lay the lumber on ballcarriers and players on offense who can smack someone.
    Please God, let me see 1 Dolphins Superbowl victory before I die.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Ground and Pound

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    With the we are playing we might be able to draft Manti Te'o
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Football Guru

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Madison, Wisconsin
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Te'o would be a great start. He'd be someone who could inflict some pain on ballcarriers.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Ground and Pound

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DefensiveEnd76 View Post
    Te'o would be a great start. He'd be someone who could inflict some pain on ballcarriers.
    if we lose next week I will then just be looking forward to the draft and improvement from tannehill in the rest of the games but will not really be hoping for wins because it's basically shooting ourselves in the foot after every win with no chance at the playoffs and losing spots in the draft.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Football Guru

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Madison, Wisconsin
    Thanks / No Thanks
    We need linebackers and safeties who can lay the lumber. Then we need guys like Jorvorskie Lane to start playing mean and nasty again. Lane is 260 pounds. He needs to be smashing people in the run game.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Ground and Pound

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    We need linebackers and safeties who can lay the lumber. Then we need guys like Jorvorskie Lane to start playing mean and nasty again. Lane is 260 pounds. He needs to be smashing people in the run game.
    I agree but the crappy o-line needs to step it up as well.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Football Guru

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Madison, Wisconsin
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Exactly. Our o-line has NOT been physical at all. Jake Long's play has fallen off so bad it isn't even funny. Incognito is too damn slow off the ball to be able to drive a defender into the ground. Ditto with John Jerry. Jonathan Martin is all finesse.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Ground and Pound

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Exactly. Our o-line has NOT been physical at all. Jake Long's play has fallen off so bad it isn't even funny. Incognito is too damn slow off the ball to be able to drive a defender into the ground. Ditto with John Jerry. Jonathan Martin is all finesse.
    Cog has been so ****ing bad I remember him being ranked in the top 5 worst OG a few weeks ago and jerry is solid but you still want to get an upgrade over him if you can. I'm ok with martin for now since he's a rookie he's been solid and has made some rookie mistake. Pouncey is the only guy I'm impressed with this season, jake long being the biggest disappointment this season.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWarriorFins View Post
    Cog has been so ****ing bad I remember him being ranked in the top 5 worst OG a few weeks ago and jerry is solid but you still want to get an upgrade over him if you can. I'm ok with martin for now since he's a rookie he's been solid and has made some rookie mistake. Pouncey is the only guy I'm impressed with this season, jake long being the biggest disappointment this season.
    I've been saying Incognito has been **** FOR SO LONG NOW. Not going to mention any names but one admin called me out saying "yeah let's create even more holes on our offensive line", as if Incognito was even an average LG??? Laughable. That guy is garbage, everyone on this site has an emotional attachment to him because of his "Yeah bitch" moment on Hard Knocks and the blow kisses he gave to the Jets.

But as far as football goes dude is mediocre as hell. We need to draft a guard with one of our first day picks in the next draft.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Ground and Pound

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertical Limit View Post
    I've been saying Incognito has been **** FOR SO LONG NOW. Not going to mention any names but one admin called me out saying "yeah let's create even more holes on our offensive line", as if Incognito was even an average LG??? Laughable. That guy is garbage, everyone on this site has an emotional attachment to him because of his "Yeah bitch" moment on Hard Knocks and the blow kisses he gave to the Jets.

But as far as football goes dude is mediocre as hell. We need to draft a guard with one of our first day picks in the next draft.
    Truth it sucks we need to draft a Offensive Lineman early again but he's a big hole at this point.
    Quote Quote