Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Don't blame Tanny

1. -31
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PATSSUCK View Post
    Doubt it considering you though Moore moved the offense so much better in the Jets games when he didn't.
    Better than who? I don't think we have a comparison for that game.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"You may think that you are some kind of god to these people. But we both know what you really are."
    "What's that? A criminal?"
    "Worse. A politician."
    Source: Under The Dome
    Quote Quote  

2. -32
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    In what world is the QB not to blame for a horrible offense? Yea, others get blame too, but don't be such blatant homers.
    Quote Quote  

3. -33
    6 of Fame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Have you been watching Luck.. Dude is about to have his team, the worst team last season, in the playoffs...he is playing great for a rookie qb and looks like a vet. Tannehill is playing like a rookie.
    Quote Quote  

4. -34
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Elle Clouds View Post
    Have you been watching Luck.. Dude is about to have his team, the worst team last season, in the playoffs...he is playing great for a rookie qb and looks like a vet. Tannehill is playing like a rookie.
    We expected otherwise? Luck also has better weapons. He is a better qb for sure though.

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Twitches Brew View Post
    In what world is the QB not to blame for a horrible offense? Yea, others get blame too, but don't be such blatant homers.
    You think Luck would be that much better here? I think he would be better for sure, but lets look at the weapons here.
    Quote Quote  

5. -35
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PATSSUCK View Post
    We expected otherwise? Luck also has better weapons. He is a better qb for sure though.

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

You think Luck would be that much better here? I think he would be better for sure, but lets look at the weapons here.
    Uh, I didn't say anything about Luck in my post. But since you asked: Wayne>>Hartline>Avery/Bess>Hilton>Gaffney/Moore. Bush/Thomas>Ballard>Brown. Fasano>Allen. And I would take our OLine over theirs.
    Quote Quote  

6. -36
    Finheaven Hall of Fame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Elle Clouds View Post
    not today he didnt. He looked worse than Tanne. He was overthrowing crap all day.
    Quote Quote  

7. -37
    Finheaven Hall of Fame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Everyone really needs to step back a little and take a good look around the league. There are a lot of rookie and young QB's out there who have similar records (RG3) who are not winners yet.

Just wait til LUck plays Houston twice. Things change in a hurry in this league.

Fact is we have a rookie QB who no one in this universe expected him to take over this offense and start the season. That is a hell of an accomplishment. We have an offense that is like its on autopilot where Sherman isnt really putting anything in that surprises teams anymore. They have our tape on us. Its time for Sherman to start putting in some fancy stuff and get the kid going(Matthews). We have a dancing RB in Bush who is not listening to the coaches and to hit the hole and at the same time defenses are stacking the box to challenge our rookie.

All this spells rookie QB has troubles. Any rookie QB would have troubles. You have to be patient with Philbin and let him get his guys in here and the next two years will be much better IMO than years past.

Tannehill has had problems finishing games in college and now in the pros but you also have to remember his 4 year situation at A&M. He is a ahead of the curve.

My boss who is a Bills fan told me the next day after the game that he wished they had lost because now fitzpatrick will stay another year with this coach and no one wants that. Alot of people know that Tannehill was bringing us back and that PI on Hartline was typical ref BS. True we sucked for 3 quarters, but I was much happier to see Matthews. I think this offense will become a little more consistent with this kid in. He is hungry and a bit of a natural. You have to remember where the world thought we would be. It is healthy for Tannehill to go through this.
    Quote Quote  

8. -38
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fountain (Colorado Springs), CO
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phinking View Post
    Then please explain why Brandon Weeden who has about the same talent as Tannehill around him and a new offense he is still learning is out playing Tannehill. I think Tannehill is a loser and so far his track record bears it out.
    What is the Browns' record, and are they threatening to make the playoffs? Hmmm....
    Quote Quote  

9. -39
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    reminds me of tony romo.
    Quote Quote  

10. -40
    Rookies

WPA:
    vCash: