Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 41

Thread: Don't blame Tanny

  1. -11
    -=DolfanDave=-'s Avatar
    Perennial All-Pro

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Nov 2004
    Posts:
    4,329
    vCash:
    19883
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    This is ridiculous.

    You mean to say, earlier in the season WHEN HE PLAYED BETTER the TEAM PLAYED BETTER.

    He deserves plenty of the blame. There is plenty of it to go around for sure. But, plenty of it is on him. Get real man. Dont start this nonsense again. Dont throw the entire team under the bus just to protect him from well deserved criticism.
    True, but you can't just look at things in a vacuum either. There is a correlation with the way the rest of the team plays and how that affects his play. It works both ways.

    "The QB is the lone position where you can say if he plays better, the team wins"... that's just not true.
    Quote Quote  

  2. -12
    Flip Tanneflop's Avatar
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2005
    Posts:
    15,122
    vCash:
    20956
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mike Wallace 112013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by -=DolfanDave=- View Post
    True, but you can't just look at things in a vacuum either. There is a correlation with the way the rest of the team plays and how that affects his play. It works both ways.

    "The QB is the lone position where you can say if he plays better, the team wins"... that's just not true.
    The first part is true. No ****.

    The 2nd part youre taking **** completely out of context. Dont start that ****.

    I swear Im staying out of these Tannehill threads that arent get real threads. Im not going through this **** again. I can see now Gonzo will be about the only poster Im going to be able to converse about Tannehill with.
    Quote Quote  

  3. -13
    -=DolfanDave=-'s Avatar
    Perennial All-Pro

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Nov 2004
    Posts:
    4,329
    vCash:
    19883
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    The first part is true. No ****.

    The 2nd part youre taking **** completely out of context. Dont start that ****.

    I swear Im staying out of these Tannehill threads that arent get real threads. Im not going through this **** again. I can see now Gonzo will be about the only poster Im going to be able to converse about Tannehill with.
    They aren't "get real" threads according to you. You're getting yourself worked up because you want people to see things the way you see them.

    Tannehill has played like **** the last couple of weeks. We both agree to this. What we don't agree with is why he has played like ****.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -14
    Abhenne7's Avatar
    Dolphins4lyfe

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2010
    Posts:
    916
    vCash:
    2686
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The only beef i have with tanne is him not elevating his game when it matters, if he can fix that he can become good. But if he cant get it done on the big stage, its time to get a new QB
    Quote Quote  

  5. -15
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2004
    Posts:
    6,096
    vCash:
    14147
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhenne7 View Post
    The only beef i have with tanne is him not elevating his game when it matters, if he can fix that he can become good. But if he cant get it done on the big stage, its time to get a new QB
    That's my main problem with him too. I just don't know if that's something he can learn.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -16
    J. David Wannyheimer's Avatar
    The truth is out there.

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2011
    Posts:
    16,313
    vCash:
    108574
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    This is ridiculous.

    You mean to say, earlier in the season WHEN HE PLAYED BETTER the TEAM PLAYED BETTER.

    He deserves plenty of the blame. There is plenty of it to go around for sure. But, plenty of it is on him. Get real man. Dont start this nonsense again. Dont throw the entire team under the bus just to protect him from well deserved criticism.

    In all seriousness, is it okay to throw the entire offense, including Tannehill, under the bus? Because quite frankly, that entire unit just is not good enough right now, and I am definitely including Ryan Tannehill as part of that.

    Ice up, Leodis.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -17
    FinaticalFinfan's Avatar
    Finatical Finfan

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2008
    Posts:
    534
    vCash:
    3809
    Loc:
    N.P.R. Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    The first part is true. No ****.

    The 2nd part youre taking **** completely out of context. Dont start that ****.

    I swear Im staying out of these Tannehill threads that arent get real threads. Im not going through this **** again. I can see now Gonzo will be about the only poster Im going to be able to converse about Tannehill with.
    There are plenty of posters that "get real" as you say. The ones that should be told that are the ones who already say things like "bust" or draft a new franchise qb...after less than ONE SEASON????

    And if the oline plays better RT probably plays better as well, but, that being said, RT has to get better. I think both who "fairly" critizise RT and those who "fairly" critizise the rest of the team have valid points. And it does work both ways ( better qb play = better team play and vice-versa), so again both are valid opinions. I think most can agree on one thing...the ENTIRE team, from Philbin down to the water boy must coach/play better these next three games, than they have the last three games, or we may see a whole new kind of ugly!
    Quote Quote  

  8. -18
    Abhenne7's Avatar
    Dolphins4lyfe

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2010
    Posts:
    916
    vCash:
    2686
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Fins rule!!
    Quote Quote  

  9. -19
    Phinatic8u's Avatar
    FinHeaven's Elite

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Nov 2008
    Posts:
    9,899
    vCash:
    12259
    Loc:
    South Carolinia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91PS4 Controller2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    It's a damn shame that both of our starting WRs have 2 ****ing TDs between them.

    Oh one thing I noticed is Rishard Matthews actually looked pretty good against the bills. Got ope twice and if not interfered may have scored on that fly route.


    Deshaun Watson is the TRUTH!
    Quote Quote  

  10. -20
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2005
    Posts:
    1,601
    vCash:
    9505
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Then please explain why Brandon Weeden who has about the same talent as Tannehill around him and a new offense he is still learning is out playing Tannehill. I think Tannehill is a loser and so far his track record bears it out.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-10-2011, 02:53 AM
  2. Who to Blame and who not to blame for last nights game.
    By Crzynick25 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-08-2006, 11:39 AM
  3. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 09-22-2005, 04:09 PM
  4. Don't Blame the QB's-Blame the Offensive Structure
    By bigdolphin54 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-18-2004, 11:34 AM
  5. Don't Blame Lucas...Blame N. Turner!!
    By BLITZKRIEG in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 10-21-2002, 09:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •