Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: looks like another rebuilding year

1. -1
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

looks like another rebuilding year

Its too bad, they started with a new coaching staff which always brings optimisim unfortunately they kept Ireland and he really is the cause of most of their problems. The guy has no business running this team. Time after time, player after player his trades, drafts and f.a. signings have brought the team further and further downhill. Its unbelievable he's still around after his track record all these years, not just 2 or 3.

Now instead of having some good young players and a smattering of decent vets to build with we're gonna have to tear the team apart and start over because this group just ain't cutting it. Look down their roster, its pathetic. The few players they were counting on to bring the team back to respectability have almost all regressed and will be turfed out to make way for new hopefuls. Somebody name 1 recent draft choice that looks like a blue chipper, maybe centre Mike Pouncy, wow. And Hartnells a decent receiver. We won't know about Tannehill for a couple more years. On defence they've got Wake and Jones, Dansby and Burnett are busts as far as I'm concerned. The rest of them play like they know they're not very good. Look at the way they got manhandled by the Bills, and it wasn't just the o line. The whole team was pushed around.

You people who want to look thru rose coloured glasses can do so, I'm only stating the facts. The future looks and has looked very bleak for many years and will continue to flounder until they get a real gm.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    We are the doormat of the league AGAIN. Gets tiring year after year never being able to enjoy a playoff run. And just watching other teams make it in.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    STUD

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins LogoDolphins HomerDolphinTannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo
    OMG Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah
    did you really need to post this. Were you in fact inspired by the other 10,000,000,000 posts that said the same exact thing. Are you bored yet????? Whoever said this wasn't a re-build???? We knew that when they hired Philbin and Joe got rid of certain players to mold his team this way. Now, let me speak in English for you......We-will-be-adding-players-the-next-two-years-to-fit-Philbin's-vision-of-what-he-wants-his-team-to-look-like..........
    I hope that was clear enough for ya!

Quote Originally Posted by bcfinfan View Post
    Its too bad, they started with a new coaching staff which always brings optimisim unfortunately they kept Ireland and he really is the cause of most of their problems. The guy has no business running this team. Time after time, player after player his trades, drafts and f.a. signings have brought the team further and further downhill. Its unbelievable he's still around after his track record all these years, not just 2 or 3.

Now instead of having some good young players and a smattering of decent vets to build with we're gonna have to tear the team apart and start over because this group just ain't cutting it. Look down their roster, its pathetic. The few players they were counting on to bring the team back to respectability have almost all regressed and will be turfed out to make way for new hopefuls. Somebody name 1 recent draft choice that looks like a blue chipper, maybe centre Mike Pouncy, wow. And Hartnells a decent receiver. We won't know about Tannehill for a couple more years. On defence they've got Wake and Jones, Dansby and Burnett are busts as far as I'm concerned. The rest of them play like they know they're not very good. Look at the way they got manhandled by the Bills, and it wasn't just the o line. The whole team was pushed around.

You people who want to look thru rose coloured glasses can do so, I'm only stating the facts. The future looks and has looked very bleak for many years and will continue to flounder until they get a real gm.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo
    Rebuilding is one of the most annoying phrases used on this board.

There really is no such thing as rebuilding in the NFL. If you make good moves, any NFL team can be a winner from one season to the next. We have the QB we are going forward with for now. Whether he turns out to be the right choice or not remains to be seen. So we arent rebuilding. Retooling perhaps, but thats all most teams ever really do in the NFL. Once you get the right QB, its just a matter of putting a few pieces in place and going for it.

Bill Belichick on "putting the tape on"
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/08/18/belichick-takes-a-shot-at-experts-who-have-it-all-figured-out/

and i say it's tom brady with better legs...he reads the field presnap like tom brady...reminds me so much of him although tannehills ahead of bradys development in year 2 imo
    Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post
    Well I'll be damned. WV was right again and called this weeks in advance and everyone gets mad at him.

SHOCKER

Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Canandaigua,NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    25 years and counting!
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiMuss View Post
    25 years and counting!
    That's our new slogan! XX Yrs and Counting!

On the back of the tee we could add "Inching closer to being a winning franchise since 1984"
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by joeharley666 View Post
    OMG Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah
    did you really need to post this. Were you in fact inspired by the other 10,000,000,000 posts that said the same exact thing. Are you bored yet????? Whoever said this wasn't a re-build???? We knew that when they hired Philbin and Joe got rid of certain players to mold his team this way. Now, let me speak in English for you......We-will-be-adding-players-the-next-two-years-to-fit-Philbin's-vision-of-what-he-wants-his-team-to-look-like..........
    I hope that was clear enough for ya!
    On offense I agree with you but what about the defense? It's all on Ireland. Odrick and misi are far from being play makers. I rather have quality verses quantity.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Super Donator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Central iowa
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
    funny three weeks ago we were a playoff team and everybody was ****ting down their leg, now after three losses everybody sucks again and irelands names pops back up...

i can't keep up with some of these posters.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    FinHeaven Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pennsylvania
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jurassic World2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by dolphinron View Post
    We are the doormat of the league AGAIN. Gets tiring year after year never being able to enjoy a playoff run. And just watching other teams make it in.
    Doormat? Not really, I think Jacksonville and Kansas City safely have earned that title. Miami is middle of the pack.

Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Rochester, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    We pretty much knew that starting a rookie quarterback wouldn't get into playoffs with New England leading the way. Stop being stupid with this post you idiot
    -I'm feeling it-
    Quote Quote