Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: looks like another rebuilding year

1. -21
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by The Goat View Post
    Why on Earth would you get your hackles up over the minutia of how to classify the Dolphins? "Middle of the pack" is a pretty broad term. It definitely isn't cause to say someone's wearing rose-colored glasses and making false statements about the team.

People love arguing semantics. If we finish 7-9 "it's another losing season" and if we finish 8-8 "it's a non-losing season" like there's really any significant difference between the two minus the rhetoric.
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 2413fanphins View Post
    some people hate irleand, some like him. I like him. I was quite pleased with last years draft. the funny thing, you have to be patient. players need developing. you have to trust the staff to bring the players along. I dont think that ireland takes anybody without some consideration for what the coaching staff wants, he has final say over personnel I am sure, but I hardly doubt he takes whoever and shoves them down philbin and companies throat and says here make it work.

the one pick the past few years I still am not overly pleased with is the odrick pick. I wish we had stayed pat instead of trading back, in that one instance. Normally I am all for stockpiling picks, but I thought there were plenty of guys who could have been better dolphins than odrick, although I haven't given up completely on odrick... BUT, you HAVE to hit on your first round picks.
    i think Ck said it best when he said blaming Parcells for the bad picks and giving Ireland credit for the good ones of the last five years is awfully convenient. The jury is still out on the 2010-2012 draft. Leaving a rookie quarterback in the position he has with no weapons is incompetence. Ireland has been there five years man,how much more time does he need. The team has holes all over.
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Bahamas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyboy View Post
    Wrong.

Miami is BELOW middle of the pack. That's called "SUB-mediocre"

When you have 3 losing seasons in a row and stand at 4-6 with a 4th straight "losing" season being inevitable, that's what you are.... sub-mediocre. Below the middle.

Not too long ago you were someone who said Sparano will be the next Peyton and will take miami to the super bowl. We know you wear rose-colored glasses but you're still overrating this sub mediocre team and it's personnel. come on. May I remind you this is a team who just got manhandled on both sides of the ball by both the crappy Titans and Bills... and got manhandled and throttled in the 2nd half when it counted by the colts. Miami hasn't beaten a team with a good QB since early 2010.. let all that sink in again..

SUB mediocre.
    I am convinced posters like you live to see the Dolphins lose and almost take pleasure in coming here to point out to others how much they suck.

Quote Quote  

4. -24
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hawaii
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dolphins "Rebuilding Again" Love the Homers Dude! Are the Colts Rebilding this Year? They had the Worst Record in the League Last Year! We Continue to Suck because we pick the wrong players. I wish we could take off the aqua orange glasses and say taking Jake Long over john beck set this Franchise back 10 Years. Worst pick Ever especially watching J. Long get Pancaked against the Bills.You can go back before that to not taking Drew Brees. If Tannehill is not the guy? I dont know man? He gets more time. But he sure throws too many Ints. Can't win dude when you throw that crap. If Thill is not the Guy? He will be part of the 18 since Marino who don't cut it man! Brees or Ryan both could have been that Guy! Only thing fo sure this season is another losing one...
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    PowerHungryMo'fo

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: looks like another rebuilding year

Everytime we change coachs and/gm's we're rebuilding. suck it up
    Quote Quote