Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: For those who think they know about QBs

1. -71
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by CalDolFan10x14 View Post
    Unfortunately, he hasn't thrown any TDs either.

But hey, Tannehill will be throwing a bunch of them for us in no time.
    That's a 0:0 TD-to-INT ratio, which is like 50% or something if I'm doing my Alabama math right. Better than Tannehill.

Quote Quote  

2. -72
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    Jake hasn't thrown any interceptions.
    Did you hit your head? Whistle false start 77 offense!
    The above post is not subject to penalty under the TOS I declare the Hayden Fox defense. " It is impossible for the staff to know my context therefore I cannot be penalized"

Quote Quote  

3. -73
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    Matty Ice....... 32-4 career record as a starter at home. What is the phins home record since we drafted Jake Wrong?
    18-22 I believe.
    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally" ~ W.C. Fields

Quote Quote  

4. -74
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NY8123 View Post
    18-22 I believe.
    4-0 that's Jake Wrongs Pro Bowl record and that is all that matters you silly hater!
    Quote Quote  

5. -75
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If people really still believe taking Long over Ryan was a good even reasonably good move than they need to nut up and admit they're wrong. No shame in it, just the facts. I don't know where OP gets off talking smack to everyone who thinks otherwise. Matt Ryan and Drew Brees are two of the best in the NFL right now and once Ryan gets a few playoff wins it'll all be said and done.
    Quote Quote  

6. -76
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    I guess by the OP's logic Drew Brees all of the sudden blows now too just because he threw 5 INTs in a loss to Matty Ice. Get ****ing real.

MATTY ICE bitches. 11-1. Practically clinched the division already with that victory tonight. Keep hatin.
    Absolutely Brees is terrible man! Don't you remember the fin heaven elite declared Matt Ryan terrible when he threw 5 picks in a win? So 5 picks in a loss means you are hot garbage career fraud
    Quote Quote  

7. -77
    The truth is out there.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by russianbear View Post
    If people really still believe taking Long over Ryan was a good even reasonably good move than they need to nut up and admit they're wrong. No shame in it, just the facts. I don't know where OP gets off talking smack to everyone who thinks otherwise. Matt Ryan and Drew Brees are two of the best in the NFL right now and once Ryan gets a few playoff wins it'll all be said and done.
    I'll be first in line behind WV to say that -- and especially with the benefit of hindsight -- the Dolphins were flat out stupid not to draft Ryan first overall. Just like we were stupid not to draft Drew Brees or later sign him as a free agent. Just like we were stupid not to draft Aaron Rodgers. But we finally did draft a QB, and I'd rather be talking about him, to be honest.

Here's to hoping that Ryan Tannehill matures to be better than any of them!

This sig in memory of 'Crazylegs' Elroy Hirsch. Go. Packers.
    Quote Quote  

8. -78
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by registeredguy View Post
    I'll be first in line behind WV to say that -- and especially with the benefit of hindsight -- the Dolphins were flat out stupid not to draft Ryan first overall. Just like we were stupid not to draft Drew Brees or later sign him as a free agent. Just like we were stupid not to draft Aaron Rodgers. But we finally did draft a QB, and I'd rather be talking about him, to be honest.

Here's to hoping that Ryan Tannehill matures to be better than any of them!

Not quite familiar with the stances taken by many of the older posters here (yet) but I agree, too often I see threads either started with malicious intent on issues not even really affecting the Phins, or de-railed by the likes of Junc or other initiators of bickering and repetitive, irrelevant arguments. This one upcoming is a big game for Tannehill and I hope his statements don't reflect an attitude of complacency on or off the field. I wanna see him play with some passion and go off.
    Quote Quote  

9. -79
    BELIEVE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Golden State
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    1972 Dolphins LogoSnakes!Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    Jeez....looking at several sports sites and forums, you wouldn't believe how many people are now calling Drew Brees "overrated" because of that performance last night.
    I just try to be myself, whatever that is. I don't think about how I'll be remembered. I just want to be consistent over a long period of time. That's what the great players do.
    -Dan Marino
    Quote Quote