Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Will Indy fans jump off the Bandwagon like Dolphin fans with Tannehill?????

1. -11
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The only thjng he said that was positive was this ," Bess ran a 4.7 in the 40 and in game he has 4.7 speed so u can't have that and expect to score so thrg bring in Marshall who has some speed and he drew a PI call"
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    You could have had free beer, for shame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You're tellling me that ANY QB will have a ****ty day ANY given Sunday? Lies and blasphemy.
    Once Dmac is drafted a Dmac Jersey will spontaneously materialize in the closet of each and every Dolfan...

...and not that replica crap either...
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Luck has won games for Indy. Tanney hasn't quite gotten there yet.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Why did it have to be snakes?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Tureo View Post
    He 'won' the Rams game. I realize it was a low scoring contest and not flashy, but his strong play won that football game.

Now he needs to win a game in a comeback situation.
    I'm here to tell the truth about top secret Air Force project BAR STOOL. Gamma ray radiation from the particle accelerator under Joe Robbie Stadium is real! Get out while you can! This bad football team is just a front for something far more sinister!
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tureo View Post

He put the fins in a winning situation against Jests and Cardinals.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Awe "Tight End" my favorite position!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Maybe some fans never jumped on the bandwagon, they have been waiting for him to EARN it through quality play. It's amazing how many fans think Tannehill is the answer. Maybe he is and maybe he isn't. But at this point he definitely has not been...6 TD passed, 11 interception, 70.8 QB rating, 0-4 with the game on the line (losing 1 fumble and throwing 3 interceptions). Just maybe the "reasonable" fans are the ones waiting for Tannehill to actually PLAY like a franchise QB before anointing him one.

Why not declare Jonathan Martin our franchise OL, Miller our franchise RB, Oliver our franchise DE, Matthews our franchise WR? Why, because they haven't EARNED it, just like Tannehill hasn't.

What's the difference between NY Jet fans in love with buttfumble and Miami Dolphin fans in love with Tannehill? Absolutely NOTHING...one and the same.
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamC13 View Post
    Maybe some fans never jumped on the bandwagon, they have been waiting for him to EARN it through quality play. It's amazing how many fans think Tannehill is the answer. Maybe he is and maybe he isn't. But at this point he definitely has not been...6 TD passed, 11 interception, 70.8 QB rating, 0-4 with the game on the line (losing 1 fumble and throwing 3 interceptions). Just maybe the "reasonable" fans are the ones waiting for Tannehill to actually PLAY like a franchise QB before anointing him one.

Why not declare Jonathan Martin our franchise OL, Miller our franchise RB, Oliver our franchise DE, Matthews our franchise WR? Why, because they haven't EARNED it, just like Tannehill hasn't.

What's the difference between NY Jet fans in love with buttfumble and Miami Dolphin fans in love with Tannehill? Absolutely NOTHING...one and the same.
    The difference is that buttfumble has had actual weapons and is in his fourth year in the league.

I also love your attempt to hide your bias.. maybe he is a franchise QB but maybe he isnt.... but he isnt because he hasnt proven it in 10 games.

What 0-4 are you talking about?

I get that he should be held responsible for the bills game and Colts game ( he threw for 290 yards, a td, and had a 90 QBR, but be missed a wide open Thomas)

Arizona game- smacked by a freaken free blizer. Of course its his fault.

Jets game- got them in field goal range twice. I believe Armstrong also dropped a pass in his hands that would have gotten them closer.

I count 6 picks that are actually his fault ... Please dont use the word reasonalble to describe yourself... it taints the word.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I would say no, because Luck has shown that he can be clutch and bring his team back. For example, the game against the Packers and the Dolphins. Tannehill does not have a clutch bone in his body. He's had more than a few opportunities to bring his team back and hasn't. Hopefully he will prove me wrong eventually.
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Day View Post
    I would say no, because Luck has shown that he can be clutch and bring his team back. For example, the game against the Packers and the Dolphins. Tannehill does not have a clutch bone in his body. He's had more than a few opportunities to bring his team back and hasn't. Hopefully he will prove me wrong eventually.
    If our CBs could catch Luck would have had 2-3 picks. Please stop. Luck is a much better qb, but that was EXPECTED. In a perfect world, we would have gotten Manning and drafted Tannehill to sit for a year or two like Rodgers, but it didnt happen so the kid ( who is raw as we all knew he was) has to learn on the job.
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Day View Post
    Like a poster said already, he did put the team in position to win against the Jets and Cards... Not his issue that Carpenter can't kick anymore...
    Quote Quote