Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else worried about Henne lighting us up?

1. -21
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Acworth, GA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    During the crunch time yesterday, most of Henne's passes never made it past the line of scrimmage - I have never seen a team knock so many balls down like Houston.
    Hope is not a strategy.
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kissimmee,FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Drfletcherdc View Post
    During the crunch time yesterday, most of Henne's passes never made it past the line of scrimmage - I have never seen a team knock so many balls down like Houston.
    Yeah, they do it to everyone, not just Tannehill.

Ozzy rules!!
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zounds View Post
    I watched Henne play yesterday and there was nothing special about him whatsoever. He was the same old Hennne. He thre a few passes right into the hands of a defensed, only to be dropped. A few of his TD passes were the results of a WR taking a short pass to the house. Henne's stats for that game are very misleading.
    Not exactly true. That Justin Blackmon long TD on 3rd and 10+ was a BEAUTIFUL throw by Henne. As was his 4th quarter TD strike.

He had several flat out perfect throws. Placement/Velocity/Eyes. All were proper. He's an NFL quarterback, he's absolutely capable of making throws like that. The thing is, will he do so consistently?
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    I'm about as afraid of the Jaguars as I was of the Titans.
    That didn't get me very far.

Our CB's are bad. I wouldn't think any NFL QB would have a problem against us at this point.

Offense needs to step up. Cant have the defense be the reason we lose games. Play like the Pats and simply outscore.
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Eastern PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm probably the only fan who wanted to keep Henne. At the start of last season, I thought that he really looked improved from the year before. The problem was that the rest of the team sucked and was out of shape. I believed that with better coaching, playcalling, and more talent around him Henne would be pretty good. I honestly think that he wasn't given a real chance in Miami due to the coaching and talent level on the roster. I hope he does well against the Fins, since the playoffs are out of the question and more losses mean better draft picks.
    Quote Quote  

6. -26
    Pay the man!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pennyslvania
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Those saying it was one game did realize it came against the best defense in the NFl, right?

Henne will tear us up, as will any other QB we play. Wilson, Brady,CKap/Smith, Henne, it really doesn't matter. This secondary outside of Reshad Jones is dog ****. Pure, dog ****.

Every year it this time we all get excited for the draft. We always shout, "next year". Well when the **** will next year ever be the year this franchise turns it around? I love this team and always will, but ****.
    Quote Quote  

7. -27
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by houtz View Post
    Those saying it was one game did realize it came against the best defense in the NFl, right?

Henne will tear us up, as will any other QB we play. Wilson, Brady,CKap/Smith, Henne, it really doesn't matter. This secondary outside of Reshad Jones is dog ****. Pure, dog ****.

Every year it this time we all get excited for the draft. We always shout, "next year". Well when the **** will next year ever be the year this franchise turns it around? I love this team and always will, but ****.
    Couldn't agree more
    Quote Quote  

8. -28
    Chest Rockwell is my hero

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dirty Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If Henne comes in a dismantles us he deserves the accredation. He is very capable of doing so regardless and if he does I will sit back and laugh hysterically.
    Last edited by dolpns13; 11-20-2012 at 05:14 PM.
    I believe any man's finest hour - his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle...Victorious

Quote Quote  

9. -29
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Aurora Il
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Good point up there ^^^^^. Our D still only gave the Bills 12 points on offense, and we were driving to win the game with just one possession at the end. If Carp hadn't blown yet another FG then we would've only needed a FG to win the damn game. Our secondary is challenged, yadda yadda, meanwhile we're in just about every game while scoring less than 3 TDS a game on offense.
    Quote Quote  

10. -30
    Why did it have to be snakes?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by houtz View Post
    Yeah but in context, wasn't he terrible with the game on the line and didn't his receivers have some crazy YAC?
    I'm here to tell the truth about top secret Air Force project BAR STOOL. Gamma ray radiation from the particle accelerator under Joe Robbie Stadium is real! Get out while you can! This bad football team is just a front for something far more sinister!
    Quote Quote