Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else worried about Henne lighting us up?

1. -11
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If garbage like Kolb can go for 3 TD's in just one half against us.. and over 300 yards passing..

and If a crappy Jake Locker and the Titans can beat the dolphins by 30+ points in miami, averaging a whopping 14 yards per completion making big plays in key moments...

then most certainly Henne can come in here and beat this miami team. I'd probably bank on it as he'd love nothing more than to beat the dolphins and show them up. We've seen this movie many times before, so nobody should be surprised by such an outcome if it occurs.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Chad Henne is like a hot air balloon at some point it will come back to earth.
    Peace and Humptiness Forever

Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zounds View Post
    I watched Henne play yesterday and there was nothing special about him whatsoever. He was the same old Hennne. He thre a few passes right into the hands of a defensed, only to be dropped. A few of his TD passes were the results of a WR taking a short pass to the house. Henne's stats for that game are very misleading.
    Wow, I am not a Chad Henne fan, but to say most of his stats were empty is an enormous under-statement of how well he played yesterday. One "short" throw to Cecil Shorts where Shorts took it to the house is about the only hollow stat for the game. Henne was throwing beatiful deep balls to Blackmon and actually threw a ball with touch (yes, I said it, Henne and touch in the same sentence) to Marcedes Lewis for a 25 yard TD. It's almost a guarantee that this guy goes out and throws for 175 and 3 INTs next week, but to say he did not look good yesterday means you didn't truly watch the game.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    FinHeaven Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    120 mi west of Costa Rica
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jurassic World2013 Dolphins Logo
    Who says Henne is even going to start when the Jaguars come to Miami?

Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Brady Slayer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Washington DC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Gannet won't be getting his job back after that performance. Henne in that 1 game has outperformed Gabbert's entire career
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Bellingham, MA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm not afraid of Chad Henne lighting up our defense. Even if he does our coffin will be nailed shut by then anyway so whats it prove. I love hoW Finheaven ****s all over our defense despite the fact that there the biggest reason we have 4 wins and with the exception of the Titnas game, where there were a ****load of short fields for the Titans to work wth, have done a good job at holding teams to field goals even though they're giving up yardage.

I'm much more concerned about Jaxsonville shutting down our offense, which is a more likely scenario we should all be worried about. Henne could beat us with 17 points (yes that used to be 20 but it's going down). We should leave the defense alone until the next time we score 24 points and lose. The offensive problems with this team are way larger than the defensive ones. A non offensively challenged team would be just fine with our defense. 12 points to Buffalo but I bet it was their fault.
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Zounds View Post
    I watched Henne play yesterday and there was nothing special about him whatsoever. He was the same old Hennne. He thre a few passes right into the hands of a defensed, only to be dropped. A few of his TD passes were the results of a WR taking a short pass to the house. Henne's stats for that game are very misleading.
    Wait, you didn't just go by stats? Who actually watches football anymore? Get with the times!

Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Why did it have to be snakes?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Here's my question:

Which body part will Chad Henne point at when he runs in a touchdown? What was his season ending injury last season, I can't even remember...
    I'm here to tell the truth about top secret Air Force project BAR STOOL. Gamma ray radiation from the particle accelerator under Joe Robbie Stadium is real! Get out while you can! This bad football team is just a front for something far more sinister!
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Munchkin Land / Emerald C
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Henne is capable of lighting us up. Our DB's are terrible. If he has time to throw, it is quite possible that we will lose.
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Springfield, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by registeredguy View Post
    Here's my question:

Which body part will Chad Henne point at when he runs in a touchdown? What was his season ending injury last season, I can't even remember...
    His shoulder. Of course he'll come in and throw 7 TDs and 450 yds. Why not?

Quote Quote