Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BLEACHERREPORT: The Blueprint to a Perfect Offseason for the Miami Dolphins

1. -11
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kissimmee,FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I like the write up and agree with most of it. When it comes to the draft, I didn't like the fact that still no TE early on. If Tannehill can use something it is a TE that he can count on. Now I know we have Egnew and I'm not giving up on him just yet but having a star TE would help Tanny a lot.He also said we need depth at LB but doesn't have us taking one till real late in the draft. We already have that. Also, 2 OT's? Even with Long gone maybe one could be enough along with a guard. After all, Martin should be starting next year again.

Ozzy rules!!
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You gotta have pass rushers in this league to win consistently and we only have one who gets held 75% of the game. And I wouldn't rule out Mantie Teyo either players like that can change games.
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Chest Rockwell is my hero

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dirty Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by OhioFinatic View Post
    I like his mock draft.
    I dont. 3 offensive lineman in the first 6 picks. You can definitely tell they are doing there mock draft considering Ireland is still on board. I do agree with drafting a kicker though. Carpenter's time is up.
    I believe any man's finest hour - his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle...Victorious

Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Atila - the freshmaker.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Los Angeles, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The mock draft's always make you realize how many holes we have - need at least 1 CB, 1 TE, 1 RB, 1 T - all as immediate needs. then, with the expectations that we are able to sign a big time WR in free agency and get Dansby to take a paycut, we can spend later picks on 1 G, 1 S, 1 LB, 1 WR - I just listed 9 positions that we could use at least one more player at and that is considering we resign Hartline, Starks, and Sean Smith.

We have lots of holes! Only position we probably don't need to draft for is QB, C, P and maybe nothing major for the DL (considering that Vernon gets more playtime and Starks gets resigned). We're set at 3 positions, that's it.

www.DiamondandDesign.com
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Fireland

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Ft Lauderdale FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dolpns13 View Post
    I dont. 3 offensive lineman in the first 6 picks. You can definitely tell they are doing there mock draft considering Ireland is still on board. I do agree with drafting a kicker though. Carpenter's time is up.
    Not only that but the three offensive lineman he wants us to take are downright horrible. If were are to go O-line, I would rather see those picks used on guys like Barrett Jones or Justin Pugh. I still think receiver has to be the top priority in this draft though. I know this guy has us getting a receiver in free agency but as of right now, receiver has to be the direction we go in the first round. Plus, as it was mentioned before, this mock draft doesn't have us addressing the TE issue either
    Fire Jeff Ireland

www.castefootball.us
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannstedt Sux View Post
    Not only that but the three offensive lineman he wants us to take are downright horrible. If were are to go O-line, I would rather see those picks used on guys like Barrett Jones or Justin Pugh. I still think receiver has to be the top priority in this draft though. I know this guy has us getting a receiver in free agency but as of right now, receiver has to be the direction we go in the first round. Plus, as it was mentioned before, this mock draft doesn't have us addressing the TE issue either
    If we're addressing WR in FA then it makes absolutely zero sense to then spend your 1st round pick on the area you've just addressed in FA. That logic makes absolutely no sense at all. 1st round must be used on BPA on "D".
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Football Guru

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Madison, Wisconsin
    Thanks / No Thanks
    We need playmakers on both sides of the ball. Guys who are smart, tough and disciplined.
    Please God, let me see 1 Dolphins Superbowl victory before I die.
    Quote Quote