Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: We talk about needed changes. Well let's hear details

1. -1
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jax.
    Thanks / No Thanks

We talk about needed changes. Well let's hear details

Most of us want some changes to our team, wheather it be off/def/ ST. Submit your suggestions here-

Personally, I'd like to see Tannehill be allowed to be Tannehill. Roll out more often and run for some dang 1st downs! Use what got you success, roll and run. I'm sure if the coaching staff wants him to learn to be a pocket passer only, that won't be good. Dan had the ability to side step impending sacks, but we'll see.

Looking at Rodgers, he does well to get a 1st by running, or leaving the pocket to make some fast, accurate throws. Then again Brady sits in the pocket. Just seems that Tannehill is accurate and successful when he rolls.

What are your suggestions?

"I'm the man, I'm the man, I'm the maaaan.."
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Student of the Game

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    SC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill has athleticism, it needs used. Also if Reggie isn't running the ball at least have him in the slot or something.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Just a few random things that come to mind:

-remove Odrick as a pass rusher on obvious passing downs
    -abandon this in-line blocking scheme and design some plays that give our OL some favorable angles
    -call passing plays where the primary WR runs 10 yars beyond the LOS
    -get a new FG kicker in for workouts today, not at the end of the season
    -either use the TE or remove the TE from the offensive packages alltogether instead of making it 10 vs 11 every play.
    -its ok to use a shotgun in short yardage. RT has been much more sucessfull from the shotgun, so use it.

Lots more, but I'd be here all day....
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    I hate everyone else in the AFC East

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Don't do tose stupid traffic screens, make the guy slip out to one side or the other. And maybe do a fake to one side and have the TE slip out the other side. Let Tennehill roll out to his left which we haven't done at all. Three receiver sets, for the love of god, three receiver sets. Put Bush in the slot, outside, whatever, keep his speed on the field. Put him outside once and throw it deep, waste the play just to give the safety and lb something to think about, it may even work. Get Clay more involved. Stop putting Bess outside in three receiver sets, he does nothing out there. Lets see more Matthews, hopefully he earned it last week. Tell Reggie to run between the tackles, when he does that he starts opening up the outside but every god damn run does not ahve to go outside. Even last week, he ran two nice runs inside and then broke on outside. Teach our Rbs to see the hole, if Thomas understood what a cut back was I'd be amazed. Three plays last week we did a stretch play and he ran into the back of the FB or lineman. If he cuts back he gets at least two yards more if not more. Take waht is given.

Is that enough??
    Let's go Miami!!!!
    Quote Quote