Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: 4 of next 5 games at "home" for dolphins...will they win them all?

  1. -1
    fisi's Avatar
    Seasoned Veteran

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2010
    Posts:
    892
    vCash:
    4840
    Thanks / No Thanks

    4 of next 5 games at "home" for dolphins...will they win them all?

    If Miami were a contender this would be a welcomed news but for a team tht hardly fills its stadium to capacity for home games its not much of a welcomed news. All games are winnable with the exception of san fran game, maybe we'll get a tie-or a draw just like the rams did. But Pats looks beatable now without Gronk and Seachickens don't win on the road. They are really bad road team guys.

    Hey who knows may Miami wins another three games in a row..

    I bet you Chad Henne wants a revenge.
    Last edited by fisi; 11-19-2012 at 01:11 AM. Reason: typos
    Quote Quote  

  2. -2
    elite14eva's Avatar
    Dawn of a new era

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2006
    Posts:
    4,464
    vCash:
    3545
    Loc:
    Newport News,Va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    we won't win another game
    In his office Friday afternoon, Philbin pointed to the practice fields outside and said: "Out there is where we're going to find out about Ryan Tannehill, Matt Moore and David Garrard. I don't remember a master plan that said, 'Here's when Ryan's going to play.' If there is one, I was never told about it. We'll let them come to work, and the best man will win."'
    Quote Quote  

  3. -3
    PeytonsForehead's Avatar
    BELIEVE

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2004
    Posts:
    13,628
    vCash:
    30854
    Loc:
    The Golden State
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    1972 Dolphins LogoSnakes!Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by elite14eva View Post
    we won't win another game
    How many times are you going to say the same thing in 10 different threads? Are you willing to wager on this "not so bold" prediction? Probably not.
    I just try to be myself, whatever that is. I don't think about how I'll be remembered. I just want to be consistent over a long period of time. That's what the great players do.
    -Dan Marino
    Quote Quote  

  4. -4
    elite14eva's Avatar
    Dawn of a new era

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2006
    Posts:
    4,464
    vCash:
    3545
    Loc:
    Newport News,Va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CalDolFan10x14 View Post
    How many times are you going to say the same thing in 10 different threads? Are you willing to wager on this "not so bold" prediction? Probably not.
    look at the rest of our schedule & tell me do u see any game we can win the way we're playing?
    Quote Quote  

  5. -5
    SpurzN703's Avatar
    I like your style Dude

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2004
    Posts:
    27,563
    vCash:
    5190
    Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by fisi View Post
    If Miami were a contender this would be a welcomed news but for a team tht hardly fills its stadium to capacity for home games its not much of a welcomed news. All games are winnable with the exception of san fran game, maybe we'll get a tie-or a draw just like the rams did. But Pats looks beatable now without Gronk and Seachickens don't win on the road. They are really bad road team guys.

    Hey who knows may Miami wins another three games in a row..

    I bet you Chad Henne wants a revenge.
    Why are the Patriots beatable b/c Gronkowski is out? They still have too much talent for the Dolphins defense to stop. Seattle has lost by 4, 6, 7, and 4 pts on the road. Let's not act like they're going to be pushovers.



    Quote Quote  

  6. -6
    PeytonsForehead's Avatar
    BELIEVE

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2004
    Posts:
    13,628
    vCash:
    30854
    Loc:
    The Golden State
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    1972 Dolphins LogoSnakes!Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by elite14eva View Post
    look at the rest of our schedule & tell me do u see any game we can win the way we're playing?
    What do the past 2 or 3 games have to do with the next few games and what makes you think we're going to play like that all the time? We can definitely beat Jacksonville, Buffalo, maybe even Seattle who is a different team on the road. New England is definitely on fire right now, but division games are always tough....just ask Houston (vs Jacksonville), Green Bay (vs Detroit), Tampa Bay (vs Carolina) this week or San Francisco (vs St Louis last week). To say we're going to lose the rest of our games is just ridiculous as far as I'm concerned.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -7
    elite14eva's Avatar
    Dawn of a new era

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2006
    Posts:
    4,464
    vCash:
    3545
    Loc:
    Newport News,Va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CalDolFan10x14 View Post
    What do the past 2 or 3 games have to do with the next few games and what makes you think we're going to play like that all the time? We can definitely beat Jacksonville, Buffalo, maybe even Seattle who is a different team on the road. New England is definitely on fire right now, but division games are always tough....just ask Houston (vs Jacksonville), Green Bay (vs Detroit), Tampa Bay (vs Carolina) this week or San Francisco (vs St Louis last week). To say we're going to lose the rest of our games is just ridiculous as far as I'm concerned.
    in order for that to happen something's gotta change with our offense & defense cuz we don't scare anyone.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -8
    PeytonsForehead's Avatar
    BELIEVE

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2004
    Posts:
    13,628
    vCash:
    30854
    Loc:
    The Golden State
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    1972 Dolphins LogoSnakes!Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by elite14eva View Post
    in order for that to happen something's gotta change with our offense & defense cuz we don't scare anyone.
    Who cares if the Dolphins don't scare anyone? Do you think the team really cares about that? I'm sure the Raiders or Jets weren't scared of us when we kicked their asses. So yeah, let our opponents take us for granted...see how that works out. The Dolphins aren't going to be scared of anyone either and aren't going to let a couple of bad games define the rest of their season. Yeah it sucks that we're 4-6, but hey...we did have a three game winning streak not too long ago! So saying this team is not capable of winning another game is just plain asinine when this young team has proven we can play with just about anyone.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -9
    Scout Team

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2010
    Posts:
    82
    vCash:
    1613
    Thanks / No Thanks
    We're playing just like Cleveland...always hanging around at the end of the game just don't have enough offense/defense to get the win.....can we win the next 5...sure we can....will we....HELL NO....I'd be shocked if we won 2....got to get more creative on the play calling and please go find a deep threat somewhere...there has got to be somebody that can come in right now and produce...remember the Dallas ice game...they brought in a running back right off of the UPS loading docks that ran all over us that day.....
    Quote Quote  

  10. -10
    Hayden Fox's Avatar
    At the end of the day...

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2009
    Posts:
    22,185
    vCash:
    50952
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17Dolphin
    I think it actually gets uglier with double digit losses to Seattle and New England. Pats fans will take over the stadium as well. I think we play SF tough, but lose. Jacksonville will be played in front of friends and family at Sun Life.I think Fins sneak a win out in that one in gross fashion. Maybe they can play Buffalo tough and get killed in NE in a run for the bus game.

    I will keep saying it over and over again...this season is a process. We need to look for "wins" within losses.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. miami marie scott "home SWEET home" 6.20.11
    By dreday in forum The Ladies Lounge
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 05:39 PM
  2. Schein's Pick: "I like the Dolphins at home in Jacksonville"
    By Nublar7 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-11-2009, 12:42 AM
  3. Dolphin "Classic" Games Part 6 [Jets "Spike" Game]
    By CrunchTime in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 162
    Last Post: 03-14-2005, 04:36 PM
  4. Dolphins "Classic Games" Torrent Thread Part 4
    By CrunchTime in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 278
    Last Post: 02-25-2005, 01:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •