Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: This Upcoming Draft Means Everything...!

1. -21
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by Zounds View Post
    If you disagree with what I said, then the burden of proof lies with the person who lays claim...wich means you. But I'll do you a favor:

http://www.finheaven.com/show...nds-best-draft

220 out of 229 gave this draft a B or better, with 115 giving him an A. I gave him a C+, which I publicly posted in that thread.

And here's another: http://www.finheaven.com/show...Dolphins-draft
    ok good. You're half way there. But draft grades are not what we are talking about. If they gave him an A and now want him gone is the point. If you can show me a number of people who fit the bill i'll happily admit I was wrong and you were right. Wouldnt be the first time I was wrong and sure as hell won't be the last

edit: I'm actually gonna save you the time just because of the number of people who gave him an A, I'm gonna assume that a portion of them do want him gone now. So you were right and I was wrong
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Bagpipe View Post
    ok good. You're half way there. But draft grades are not what we are talking about. If they gave him an A and now want him gone is the point. If you can show me a number of people who fit the bill i'll happily admit I was wrong and you were right. Wouldnt be the first time I was wrong and sure as hell won't be the last

edit: I'm actually gonna save you the time just because of the number of people who gave him an A, I'm gonna assume that a portion of them do want him gone now. So you were right and I was wrong
    Well naming names is kind of crass, and my intent wasnt to call specific people out. It was a generalization that people like the decisions when they happen, and then hate him later for it.
    Quote Quote