Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Olivier Vernon Speaks Out

1. -1
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks

QFT Olivier Vernon Speaks Out

Dude is NOT happy. I understand the University's decision and the reasons behind it, but I'm thankful for guys like Vernon who will stand up for his team like this. At the same time, the following really rubs me the wrong way...

"Sometimes I guess you feel like the school doesnít have your back," said Miami Dolphin Olivier Vernon.
    That's depressing right there because I've felt the same way about the Administration at Miami. Seems like they're not on the same page with those in our athletic department. It's almost as if the athletic department has to compete against our administration throughout the season AND compete on the field AND compete against other programs in living rooms across the country. Administration does the athletic program NO favors whatsoever.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/u...,5498577.story

Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Fins4Life

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Atlanta
    Thanks / No Thanks
    That's funny from a guy that helped put them in this situation and then bolted for the nfl.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Why did it have to be snakes?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisbaucom View Post
    That's funny from a guy that helped put them in this situation and then bolted for the nfl.
    Come on man, you think that doesn't go on at every major football program, and probably the minor ones, too? NCAA is a joke.

At some point they need to simply start paying the guys who have no business in college instead of making them go to bull**** classes in special 'athletes only' sections. It's just silly.
    I'm here to tell the truth about top secret Air Force project BAR STOOL. Gamma ray radiation from the particle accelerator under Joe Robbie Stadium is real! Get out while you can! This bad football team is just a front for something far more sinister!
    Quote Quote