Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 41 to 50 of 50

Thread: What's your ideal WR corp next year?

  1. -41
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2012
    Posts:
    317
    vCash:
    1461
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Keenan Allen, Wallace, Bess, Cordarrelle Patterson, Matthews
    Quote Quote  

  2. -42
    Ground and Pound

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2011
    Posts:
    2,099
    vCash:
    1876
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by next-year View Post
    He's dead on with that point, you have not watched much film of Wallace if you think he has better hands than Marshall.

    Wallace has terribly inconsistent hands and tries to catch balls by trapping them on his chest.

    While i do still think he would be a good addition, He is by NO mean a #1 in the league. not big, doesn't have above average hands and suspect rout running.
    Stop it wallace dropped 4 balls last year and marshall had 14. Wallace had an off year but he is till a top 15 WR and a number 1 he has elite speed and is a constant deep threat that can spread the field. He puts elite numbers while being focused a lot. You act like wallace has a history record with drops.
    Quote Quote  

  3. -43
    uk_dolfan's Avatar
    Super Donator

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2012
    Posts:
    7,008
    vCash:
    15446
    Loc:
    Northern Ireland, UK
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Galactic Empire medalManchester United FCPS4 ControllerCam Wake 912013 Dolphins Logo
    1. Jennings
    2. Wallace
    3. Hartline
    4. Bess
    5. Swope

    Am I being greedy?


    Either of the first two, plus the last three would make us a potent, effective offense. I really like Swope, he is going to be a damn good player, even though we have Bess he is worth a third round pick.
    Last edited by uk_dolfan; 11-23-2012 at 07:43 AM.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -44
    Seasoned Veteran

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2011
    Posts:
    751
    vCash:
    2247
    Loc:
    Canandaigua,NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWarriorFins View Post
    Stop it wallace dropped 4 balls last year and marshall had 14. Wallace had an off year but he is till a top 15 WR and a number 1 he has elite speed and is a constant deep threat that can spread the field. He puts elite numbers while being focused a lot. You act like wallace has a history record with drops.
    While I do agree that he has ELITE speed Wallace still is not a number 1 WR.Marshall does have WAY better hands then the 14 drops would proclaim.Marshall lacks concentration and should be taken Methylphenodate or Ritalin(SC) to rid the add/adhd he has.

    \Would I like to see Wallace on this team?Yes but not at the cost of 10mill per year.The only Reason hes that good in Pitt is because of 1 of the best QB's in this league Big Ben.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -45
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Feb 2003
    Posts:
    1,598
    vCash:
    1132
    Thanks / No Thanks
    MARSHALL's hands are mediocre on his best day. To say otherwise is BS. But that wasn't his strength, or one of his strengths, and we all knew it going in, and so does everyone else in the NFL. But the bottom line is that the rest of what he "brings to the table" dwarfs the problem of his occsional lack of good hands...NOT that he has even "good" hands.

    QED
    Quote Quote  

  6. -46
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2011
    Posts:
    169
    vCash:
    2066
    Thanks / No Thanks
    FA : Greg Jennings wr & Dustin Keller te

    draft : Justin Hunter & Stedman Bailey or Tavon Austin

    let B. Hartline, D. Bess, R. Bush and A. Fasano all walk.
    Last edited by Penntastic; 11-23-2012 at 10:44 PM.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -47
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2010
    Posts:
    186
    vCash:
    1093
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Trade back in 1st getEifert,2nd rd get Bailey or Patterson let Hartline walk no rac abilty! Sign Jennings. WRS would look like this Jennings, Baily/Patterson,Bess,Matthews,Moore and late rd flyer on a flyer. Eifert,Fasano at t.e. This frees up rest of draft for defense and zbs guard!
    Quote Quote  

  8. -48
    uk_dolfan's Avatar
    Super Donator

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2012
    Posts:
    7,008
    vCash:
    15446
    Loc:
    Northern Ireland, UK
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Galactic Empire medalManchester United FCPS4 ControllerCam Wake 912013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by joeylats View Post
    Trade back in 1st getEifert,2nd rd get Bailey or Patterson let Hartline walk no rac abilty! Sign Jennings. WRS would look like this Jennings, Baily/Patterson,Bess,Matthews,Moore and late rd flyer on a flyer. Eifert,Fasano at t.e. This frees up rest of draft for defense and zbs guard!
    Let our best players leave every year and replace them with rookies? Yup thats how to win a superbowl.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -49
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2010
    Posts:
    186
    vCash:
    1093
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Who exactly are the best players we let go?Marshall led league in drops,arrests and complaints. V.Davis? i heard he is inactive this week cuz grandma grounded him. He got burned more than a fat chick in a tanning bed,get real you cant sign everyone this offseason,with those potential pickupsHartline becomes expendable.stick to the world football league
    Quote Quote  

  10. -50
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2005
    Posts:
    2,314
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Roman529 View Post
    1. Keenan Allen, WR, from Cal
    2. Tavon Austin, WR, or Stedman Bailey from WVU
    3. Dwayne Bowe
    4. Brian Hartline
    5. Devon Bess
    Between Austin, Bailey and Allen prefer Allen. Bowe is a possession receiver. We need more than that now, albeit he is a good one. I would not mind Jennings while we are at.

    ---------- Post added at 01:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiMuss View Post
    While I do agree that he has ELITE speed Wallace still is not a number 1 WR.Marshall does have WAY better hands then the 14 drops would proclaim.Marshall lacks concentration and should be taken Methylphenodate or Ritalin(SC) to rid the add/adhd he has.

    \Would I like to see Wallace on this team?Yes but not at the cost of 10mill per year.The only Reason hes that good in Pitt is because of 1 of the best QB's in this league Big Ben.

    Don't think Steelers are letting Wallace go. He is too valuable for them.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Worst WR Corp in The NFL
    By DolfanISS in forum General NFL Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-23-2010, 07:01 PM
  2. So what's next with the WR corp?
    By SRM in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-26-2009, 12:07 PM
  3. Which WR Corp do you think would destroy us the most?
    By SeasonsMusic in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-29-2008, 04:47 AM
  4. Dolphins WR Corp
    By FiveStar in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-12-2007, 06:23 PM
  5. My WR corp prediction...
    By PhinPhan1227 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-04-2003, 05:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •