Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Miami runs the table, enters playoffs on fire

1. -21
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Beach / Reno
    Thanks / No Thanks
    As long as the team plays hard and competes I am OK with the final record..whatever it is.
    The performances of the last 3 weeks were simply beyond flat. They were playing like they didn't care. The team looks uninspired and divided at times.
    This season was about getting Tannehill up to speed and we are doing that.
    With a new GM, and some new play makers on offense and defense, the core that we have now can improve next year.
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Go get me a juice box!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Arizona
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BAdkins159 View Post
    Man could you just imagine it. I really dont think I could contain myself.
    ..... and then you woke up .....
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Man could you just imagine it. I really dont think I could contain myself. I love the direction we are going and next year may be our time to shine with a nice offseason with FA and the draft. Tannehill with a year under his belt and hopefully some added playmakers it could be interesting. But man would I like to get on a roll and get in now! I guess I just cant give up just yet. Even though this team makes me want to explode sometimes.
    Like your optimism. However I just think first we will need to win the next game, and I honestly can't see us winning more than 3 of our last 6 games. What I would like to see is Tannehill making better decisions and our OL generating some gaps for the running game. That is all I ask for this year. Next year we will be in position to Start a foundation "if" Tannehill is in fact the future of the franchise, but that "if" is to be discovered.
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    Chest Rockwell is my hero

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dirty Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Man could you just imagine it. I really dont think I could contain myself. I love the direction we are going and next year may be our time to shine with a nice offseason with FA and the draft. Tannehill with a year under his belt and hopefully some added playmakers it could be interesting. But man would I like to get on a roll and get in now! I guess I just cant give up just yet. Even though this team makes me want to explode sometimes.
    Yes it wuld be great, however Im more worried about them winning ONE game, let alone all 6.
    I believe any man's finest hour - his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle...Victorious

Quote Quote  

5. -25
    Phins & Philly Sports

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Philadelphia, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    I'll settle for this team looking competent on offense.

Quote Quote  

6. -26
    1st Ballot Hall of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    CUSE
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Put down the Pipe
    Quote Quote  

7. -27
    Pay the man!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pennyslvania
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    Whats sad is that in several of the seasons over the last decade is the fact that at this point in the year, a thread like this wasnt even possible. There have been way too many occasions where we were already mathematically eliminated before thanksgiving. Last season we never even had the chance to dream. So dont bash the OP. Enjoy the thought.

Besides, every one of you knows that at some point while you read the OP, you actually thought for at least one second, about what it would be like if it happend and a huge smile came to your face. Dont lie.
    Smile I would. However, I would not hesitate to bet the house that it does not happen. I was all smiles four weeks ago when we were sitting in the driver's seat. Miami actually looked like playoff team. Something happened to this team and at this point they dont look any better than last season's team.

Hell, this team couldn't win games when at that time our next few games were "winnable" according to many. Teams have us figured out that's just the cold hard truth. And with this next stretch of games a pipe dream is pulling off a single victory, not winning out.

This year we will not make the playoffs. I'm not bashing anyone, it's something all fans dream of until were mathematically eliminated. I'm just not getting my hopes back up to have this team destroy them. My heart gets broken six or seven times a season by this ****ing franchise, not anymore this season.
    Quote Quote  

8. -28
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    38th parallel universe
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneOnly View Post
    Yes those are numbers we are all looking for..........unfortunately we will most likely end up 6and10
    more like 5-11
    Quote Quote