Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Seattle Is A Winable Game

1. -1
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
Gift received at 02-24-2014, 02:26 PM from hooshoopsTannehill 17Tannehill 17

Seattle Is A Winable Game

The Seahawks are a slightly above average team, who is 1-4 on the road beating Carolina by 4. They have a VG D, a Beast in Lynch at RB, and a rookie QB. They make the long trip to Miami which is difficult to overcome.

Dolphins have had extra time to prepare, and lick their wounds from two horrible showings. It's a put up or shut up game. I don't expect a big home field advantage with the crowd but, I do expect the team to show some life and effort.

It's hard to pick the Phins after the last two games but, I am in giving them a solid chance to redeem themselves, and picking them to win this one.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Churubusco, Indiana
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Winnable for sure, but it will be tough. If our receivers weren't getting open in previous games, I don't know how Tannehill is gonna hit anyone against them. Their secondary is gonna suffocate us

Quote Quote  

3. -3
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kissimmee,FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Well, every game is a game you can win in the NFL. I believe the Dolphins are due to have a good game. A lot will depend on our oline playing with some pride. If they get dominated once again then we'll have no chance to win. Our defence getting a turnover for a change would help too.

Ozzy rules!!
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yes it about the last one until Buffallo and with the extra time off I am still betting on the phins. We will see what Philbin is made of IMO in this game. Jacksonville is a must win also to save something of this season. You can just about x off the Pats and 49ers.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Why did it have to be snakes?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Every single game in the NFL is winnable. But I don't like our chances one bit.
    I'm here to tell the truth about top secret Air Force project BAR STOOL. Gamma ray radiation from the particle accelerator under Joe Robbie Stadium is real! Get out while you can! This bad football team is just a front for something far more sinister!
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Melrose, MA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    First Jets game was winnable, Arizona game was winnable, Colts game was winnable, Titans game was winnable, Bills game was winnable. Coincidentally, the Dolphins won none of these winnable games.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Finfansince75

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Chihuahua, Mexico
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Seattle plays great one game and the other one just plain sux... So I am hoping they play their "sucking" game in So. Fla.

Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Why did it have to be snakes?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by josekareh View Post
    Seattle plays great one game and the other one just plain sux... So I am hoping they play their "sucking" game in So. Fla.
    It's simple: Seattle is a great team at home and a lousy team on the road. *shrug*
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
Gift received at 02-24-2014, 02:26 PM from hooshoopsTannehill 17Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Well, every game is a game you can win in the NFL. I believe the Dolphins are due to have a good game. A lot will depend on our oline playing with some pride. If they get dominated once again then we'll have no chance to win. Our defence getting a turnover for a change would help too.

Ozzy rules!!
    Lynch already has over 1,000 yds, and has run over everyone other than the Pats (15 carries for 41 yards). I believe that IF our "Magnificent 7" can contain him, we will win.

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by registeredguy View Post
    It's simple: Seattle is a great team at home and a lousy team on the road. *shrug*
    Guess where they are this Sunday?
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    FinHeaven Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pennsylvania
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jurassic World2013 Dolphins Logo
    Having the game be in Miami and not Seattle gives the Dolphins a chance to pull off the upset. Also, the flight from Seattle to Miami is the longest trip one team can make during the NFL season. It is about a 5 and a half hour flight, plus it will feel like 10:00AM to them at game time. Factor in that typically Seattle is not a good road team and perhaps Miami can capture the same play from earlier in the season and this is definitely a winnable game. I think it will be close.

Quote Quote