Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Seattle Is A Winable Game

1. -11
    At the end of the day...

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17Dolphin
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Chest Rockwell is my hero

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dirty Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I really dont know how this game is a pick'em (according to MSNBC). I'd favorite the Seahwaks by at least 6 points here.
    Last edited by dolpns13; 11-21-2012 at 02:31 PM.
    I believe any man's finest hour - his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle...Victorious

Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You'd think that Miami could win this game. But Miami has nil of a home field advantage, more like a neutral site. Further, the Dolphins have played the worst football in the league the past three weeks.

It would take the players having the pride to turn it around by 180 degrees and going from playing the worst ball in the league to actually being competitive. Do they have that kind of pride, starting with number 17 playing against a fellow rookie qb with a chip on his shoulder? Let's hope for the best.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    At the end of the day...

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17Dolphin
    The Fins will have to take the ball away a ton and make plays on special teams. I do not see how our O moves the ball on this particular D.
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yeah, well even though Seattle is not great on the road, it's not like we're a lock at home either. I do not like the way we match up - Seattle's pass defense has a lot to do with their monster corners who press 90% of the time. They get their hands on you, disrupt you and then let the pass rush take over. Unless you have very quick (and fast) WR's (and we don't), you are not going to get out of the press and down the field in time. A big pass-catching TE can do well against them (as Detroit showed) - do we have one of those?

Our running game is not good right now either, and frankly, the only RB to have any success at all against the Hawks is Adrian Peterson. Their DT's are solid, their LB's are active and their safeties are very physical. I can't see us running on the Hawks.

Which leads us to their offense. Marshawn Lynch is not as elusive as Spiller, but he is just really hard to bring down. Russell Wilson may not have the height or arm strength of Tannehill, but he is every bit as poised, he's more mobile, and he has way more weapons. Can our our secondary stay with Rice, Tate and Baldwin long enough for Wake to get to Wilson? Prognosis: negative.

I hate to be all gloom and doom about this, but I follow the Hawks quite a bit (my second favorite team), and it does not look good on paper. Let's hope their flight gets delayed, gets them even more out-of-sorts than they usually are on the road.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    MIA#1

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i thought the titans and bills were winnable -___-
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    "Dolphins have scored a combined total of 30 points the past three weeks against teams that were ranked 30th (Indianapolis), 29th (Tennessee), and 31st (Buffalo) in defense"

I just don't see how we'll score on their defense. We couldn't score in the past 3 games against pathetic defenses. They have pro bowl caliber corners/safety. Who all play extremely physical. If they lock up our WRs, their pass rush will feast on RT all day. Our receivers will have to get open. We can't run this bull**** vanilla play calling and expect to win. Reggie will really have to step it up big and match Lynch's numbers!

If this game was in Seattle, in that stadium, we'd get devoured: I'd realistically expect to lose by 2-3 tds. Our only chance is having them on the road in an early game for them. Historically they've always played differently away. But keep in mind this is a team that held the 49ers to 13 points and only lost by 7, their biggest road loss of the year.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Every game is winnable, including the upcoming games against the Patriots, but we have to play smart football, cut down on turnovers, and step it up. It's not just the players.....we need better playcalling.
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Bellingham, MA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Seattle scores 14, they win.
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Wilson scares me tucking and running after avoiding the rush of Wake. He can run better than people give him credit for. Keep him in the pocket and make him beat us with his arm and I think we can win. That is if Tannehill and O come to play.
    Quote Quote