Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Seattle Is A Winable Game

1. -21
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I agree that any game is winnable in this league. We need to find how to get separation and get a run game going. Establishing a run game will be our only hope of spreading the field against this secondary. Our run defense has the ability to shut down Lynch, but I don't know how we will fair against this physical of a runner.

I hope the coaches take notes on proper defensive back play. Sherman, Browner, Chancellor, and Thomas are ****ing beasts back there. Thus their dubbing of The Legion of Boom. They are dominant out there. I'm as much of a fan of football as I am the Dolphins, so it'll be fun to see a real secondary play against a so-so WR corps. If Tannehill can put up good numbers on them, it will show me what Tannehill can do going into the future.
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
Gift received at 02-24-2014, 02:26 PM from hooshoopsTannehill 17Tannehill 17
    Our Players have to play with some pride and emotion, which has not much happened much the past few weeks The analysis doesn't matter all that much. IF ya block, tackle, and most guys beat the guy in front of him, chances are really good at winning. I believe we will do that on Sunday. It's gonna be a War of the trenches, with neither team having a high powered O.
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Ft Pierce Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    We will win this game!! Fins 23 Seacocks 16
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    This will be a low-scoring game. Our defense has to win it for us because we will have trouble moving on this defense. I'll pick a close win for the Hawks...
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    What???? After losing to the Bills and Titans, you think we have a winnable game with the Seahawks?

Well, any given sunday a team could win the game, but the way we are playing, we should not win another game for the rest of the season, meaning, each game we win from here on, is going to be a surprise for us.

I hope the Dolphins surprise us a lot, but i don't see that happening
    Quote Quote  

6. -26
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It does not matter how Seattle is playing, our team is falling in parts lately. There is a small chance we can beat them the way we are playing. 24-14 Seattle.
    Quote Quote  

7. -27
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Springfield, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Ford LogoTannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Seattle 24 Miami 9

Quote Quote  

8. -28
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Philadelphia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I see this game as being just the opposite of he Titans game. I think most people are talking about Seattle's defense and how good they have looked. People are saying that Miami isn't going to be able to move the ball at all against that defense. I think this is one of those games where just about everything goes right for the Dolphins and they roll. The Dolphins have had extra time to prepare for this game and their backs are against the wall. The Seahawks are traveling the furthest they have for a road game this year and they haven't faired too well away from their own stadium. I believe this is one of those games where the Dolphins come out and just dominate then you will have people talking playoffs again.

My Prediction
    Dolphins 34 Seahawks 10
    Quote Quote  

9. -29
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
Gift received at 02-24-2014, 02:26 PM from hooshoopsTannehill 17Tannehill 17
    Forget about every game being winable, as they all are. This is more about perception and the likelihood of it happening. If this game were being played in Seattle, a win would not be likely but, it is not, and we have a very fair chance of posting a W.

* What do those stars next to the topic mean?
    Quote Quote  

10. -30
    ihaveprettyfeet

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Calgary Alberta
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GasPed View Post
    Yeah, well even though Seattle is not great on the road, it's not like we're a lock at home either. I do not like the way we match up - Seattle's pass defense has a lot to do with their monster corners who press 90% of the time. They get their hands on you, disrupt you and then let the pass rush take over. Unless you have very quick (and fast) WR's (and we don't), you are not going to get out of the press and down the field in time. A big pass-catching TE can do well against them (as Detroit showed) - do we have one of those?

Our running game is not good right now either, and frankly, the only RB to have any success at all against the Hawks is Adrian Peterson. Their DT's are solid, their LB's are active and their safeties are very physical. I can't see us running on the Hawks.

Which leads us to their offense. Marshawn Lynch is not as elusive as Spiller, but he is just really hard to bring down. Russell Wilson may not have the height or arm strength of Tannehill, but he is every bit as poised, he's more mobile, and he has way more weapons. Can our our secondary stay with Rice, Tate and Baldwin long enough for Wake to get to Wilson? Prognosis: negative.

I hate to be all gloom and doom about this, but I follow the Hawks quite a bit (my second favorite team), and it does not look good on paper. Let's hope their flight gets delayed, gets them even more out-of-sorts than they usually are on the road.
    hopefully that PI happy ref who was officiating against the Bills - pays us back some Karma

Some refs were calling it one side of the ball and not the other - Carrol was guilty but that Hartline getting the forearm shiver was brutal - still what Hartline receives from Seattle will make the BUff game feel like a brush in comparison

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

I do expect the Hawks to go deep and often - with Tate
    Quote Quote