Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's way early for a mock draft, but I thought I'd share for fun..

1. -11
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kissimmee,FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Why are you guys talking about drafting playmakers early? We're drafting a guard with our first pick. Then we're taking a DT and an ILB in round 2. We won't take any playmakers till the 6th round.It's against the rules to draft playmakers early.

Ozzy rules!!
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SF Dolphin Fan View Post
    As to Hunter, he is one of the most intriguing players in this entire draft, but you've got to factor in the injury. If Miami ends up picking in the 20's, I'd definitely take the chance on Hunter. His tools are rare, in my opinion, in that he can stretch the field both vertically and horizontally. It's a nice weapon for a qb to have when a guy can go up and get the ball and consistently win those battles. There are safer picks at wide receiver to be sure, but I don't think there's anyone with more talent.
    Yatil Green Jr...if he was around in the 2nd (he should be IMO) I look but 1st nope...

Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmarino110 View Post
    Yatil Green Jr...if he was around in the 2nd (he should be IMO) I look but 1st nope...
    Yikes. Hope not for his sake, but he could bust due to injuries. That's always a possibility. If the Dolphins do end up taking Hunter, I think they would douible up with another receiver fairly eary. In fact, even if the team takes a guy like Keenan Allen I would expect them to double up. Miami needs to solve the receiver issue before Tannehill and the offense can take a step forward.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I agree Tannehill....needs playmakers around him. Draft Keenan Allen and sign (FA) M. Wallace or G. Jennings should open up the offense.
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Super Donator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Central iowa
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
    no thanks on hunter in the first. IMO, edge rusher has to come ahead of WR especially if we are sniffing a top ten pick. I like bjoern or mingo... unless you are looking at a guy like keenan allen in the face, than you have a bit of a dilemma. although, I think the impact werner or mingo would have is slightly higher than the impact a first round WR would have.

this all gets easier if we do indeed have a WR targeted for free agency. woods could fall to the 2nd, hopkins, etc... I think the need for that edge rusher opposite wake, has to take priority.
    Quote Quote