Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: WV is so wrong on Bob Griffin

1. -41
    Not Even Lazor Can Save Us

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    When you have a special QB with golden-hands receivers, you're going to have a great offense. And then there's Morris and the o-line. Hoot salute!
    Quote Quote  

2. -42
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mike Wallace 112013 Dolphins Logo
    Bob Griffin blows. Keep sweating him though. It will just make it funnier when in time he becomes irrelevant and it sinks in to you hype machines that he isnt a winning player. That will take some time though. People still hype up Scam Newton despite the fact he has fully demonstrated he is a bust at this point.

I never said it would happen instantly. I told you it would take time. But, I still hold to what I have said all along....... The Redskins will never win a damn thing with Bob Griffin.

What is he now? 5 and 6? Wow. Im so impressed. So he had a big game vs. the Cowboys. Im sure he is hardly the first QB to do that lately. I was taking a Thanksgiving dump when I heard someone on the halftime set at FOX suggest Bob Griffin is the MVP of the league. I started laughing so hard it was tough to wipe OK. I think it was Jimmy Johnson but, I couldnt see the TV. One big half vs. the Cowboys does not an MVP make.

Btw, with a win this weekend Tannehill will have the same 5-6 record, only a lot less hype. These teams both finished with the same record last year if Im not mistaken. And I know all of you dont want to suggest our team has more talent than Washington. At least when you deflect Tannehill criticism they dont. I know Washington won about 6 games with Beck and Grossman last year. They also have better WRs this year. So whats the big deal about Bob Griffin?

Let me know when he wins a division or wins a couple of playoff games. Wont happen. Until then, continue your hype machine.
    Quote Quote  

3. -43
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    Bob Griffin blows. Keep sweating him though. It will just make it funnier when in time he becomes irrelevant and it sinks in to you hype machines that he isnt a winning player. That will take some time though. People still hype up Scam Newton despite the fact he has fully demonstrated he is a bust at this point.

I never said it would happen instantly. I told you it would take time. But, I still hold to what I have said all along....... The Redskins will never win a damn thing with Bob Griffin.

What is he now? 5 and 6? Wow. Im so impressed. So he had a big game vs. the Cowboys. Im sure he is hardly the first QB to do that lately. I was taking a Thanksgiving dump when I heard someone on the halftime set at FOX suggest Bob Griffin is the MVP of the league. I started laughing so hard it was tough to wipe OK. I think it was Jimmy Johnson but, I couldnt see the TV. One big half vs. the Cowboys does not an MVP make.

Btw, with a win this weekend Tannehill will have the same 5-6 record, only a lot less hype. These teams both finished with the same record last year if Im not mistaken. And I know all of you dont want to suggest our team has more talent than Washington. At least when you deflect Tannehill criticism they dont. I know Washington won about 6 games with Beck and Grossman last year. They also have better WRs this year. So whats the big deal about Bob Griffin?

Let me know when he wins a division or wins a couple of playoff games. Wont happen. Until then, continue your hype machine.
    I have to disagree with you somewhat on this one. Cam is a steaming pile of ****, especially mentally; and that is where Griffin separates himself. Griffin has more brain cells in his toenails than Newton has in his head. The biggest concern I would have about Griffin is the fact that he's a running QB. That means a short career. It also means he's going to be spending time on the sidelines every year nursing various injuries, usually concussions. If he can cut back on that, I think he has the ability to be a good QB in this league. Elite? No. Good? Yes.

That being said, at this point, I'm happy with Tannehill over him. Griffin wouldn't be doing **** in this offense. That pass to Garcon looked eerily similar to Tannehill's final pass last Thursday, the only difference being Garcon is a better receiver.

Regardless, even if Griffin ends up being a bust, he still shouldn't be lumped in with a dip**** like Newton. He's twice the player and 10 times the person.

Quote Quote  

4. -44
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mike Wallace 112013 Dolphins Logo
    What was with that hairbow he was wearing in the postgame presser btw?

Dude was out there lookin like a busted version of Vanessa Huxtable.
    Quote Quote  

5. -45
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post

You do realize the Giants are only one game ahead of Dallas and Washington right? Don't act like this is the AFC East. The Redskins play the Giants at home on MNF next week (Giants will prob lose to Green Bay this weekend) and if the Redskins can win that game, they'll be tied for first.

It isn't out of the realm of possibilities that Washington wins that ****ty division.

Quote Quote  

6. -46
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    You do realize the Giants are only one game ahead of Dallas and Washington right? Don't act like this is the AFC East. The Redskins play the Giants at home on MNF next week (Giants will prob lose to Green Bay this weekend) and if the Redskins can win that game, they'll be tied for first.

It isn't out of the realm of possibilities that Washington wins that ****ty division.
    Sorta off topic related to your point, but just wanted to say I wouldnt bet money on that Giants/Packers game. This year you cant count on the Giants to play at any particular level it seems. One week they look every bit the defending SB champs that they are. The next they look like a bottom dweller. Its amazing really. I wouldnt be the least bit shocked if they came out and thumped the Packers. Also wouldnt be even mildly surprised if they **** the bed and get blown out. Weird team.
    Last edited by tylerdolphin; 11-24-2012 at 06:41 PM.

Quote Quote  

7. -47
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    Sorta off topic related to your point, but just wanted to say I wouldnt count the bet money on that Giants/Packers game. This year you cant count on the Giants to play at any particular level it seems. One week they look every bit the defending SB champs that they are. The next they look like a bottom dweller. Its amazing really. I wouldnt be the least bit shocked if they came out and thumped the Packers. Also wouldnt be even mildly surprised if they **** the bed and get blown out. Weird team.
    I know the NFL is unpredictable. I just see the Packers going in there and beating their ass. I expected Houston to **** the Packers up a few weeks ago but that couldn't have been more opposite than what really happened.
    Quote Quote  

8. -48
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Island, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    Sorta off topic related to your point, but just wanted to say I wouldnt bet money on that Giants/Packers game. This year you cant count on the Giants to play at any particular level it seems. One week they look every bit the defending SB champs that they are. The next they look like a bottom dweller. Its amazing really. I wouldnt be the least bit shocked if they came out and thumped the Packers. Also wouldnt be even mildly surprised if they **** the bed and get blown out. Weird team.
    i would deff be shocked if they came out and thumped the packers. i expect a packers win and rodgers to dominate.

as for the nfc east, i really hope whichever team wins it wins at least 10 games, bc i am getting sick of these mediocre nfc east teams getting into the playoffs with **** records and getting that chance to play in the playoffs where anything can happen.

if the giants did win tomm, i think its there division, however if they do lose tomm, i believe the skins can take that division. we shall see though.

as for griffin, what he will do long term is a huge question mark , as the offense he runs may not be able to last in the nfl, but right now he deff is exciting to watch. he seems like a better version of vick when vick was a rookie, he was so ****ing exciting to watch. downfalls were injuries and the beating of dogs stuff. lets see if griffin can avoid that ( im confident he will avoid the dog stuff)
    Quote Quote