That's definitely a sparano designed scheme.
This play goes far beyond the simple "insult to injury" situation, there are so many AWESOME things that happen on this play that it's almost too hard to count but I'm going to anyway ...
1. It's a broken play
2. Sanchez smashes his face into his own lineman's plumber crack
3. The collision is so hard Sanchez fumbles ...
4. He bounces off the lineman and slams to the ground flat on his back
5. The lineman Sanchez collides with then lands butt-first on his chest
6. Sanchez rolls over just in time to see the fumble get recovered by the Patriots
7. The recovery is then taken in for a TD....
That's SEVEN really awesome things that happen to the Jets on that play. Could be my favorite play of the year.
Queue up the Benny hill music
Funniest thing I heard on ESPN was that Sanchez decleated himself on that play.
Angry Deniers. A bunch of agenda-driven whiny clowns whose sole mission is to deny anything good that Tannehill has done and deny anything bad that the "gods of quarterbacks" have done.
---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------
Secretion Mark...... Sanchez
WV mentioned my favorite part...the reaction of utter shame and embarrasment when he watched the Pats recover it. Dude just goes limp and lets his face fall flat into the dirt
oh man, I will never see the end of that one