Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: Mark Sanchez in a nutshell

  1. -11
    MadDog 88's Avatar
    Teddy Westside

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2008
    Posts:
    13,102
    vCash:
    28062
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    oh man, I will never see the end of that one
    You're right you won't. Even long after Sanchez is gone you'll hear it. I have never seen a guy just blatantly run into his own player like he didn't see him.
    Quote Quote  

  2. -12
    NY8123's Avatar
    Sophisticated Redneck

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2008
    Posts:
    11,839
    vCash:
    6907
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Shouldn't the title of this thread be "Mark Sanchez in a *******".
    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally" ~ W.C. Fields

    Quote Quote  

  3. -13
    The New Guy's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2005
    Posts:
    1,873
    vCash:
    43874
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    oh man, I will never see the end of that one
    I like the avatar! I'm curious, did you chuckle when you saw that play? Even if I were a Jets fan, I don't think I could stop myself from laughing at that.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -14
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,582
    vCash:
    22472
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by The New Guy View Post
    I like the avatar! I'm curious, did you chuckle when you saw that play? Even if I were a Jets fan, I don't think I could stop myself from laughing at that.
    I wasn't chuckling, it was more disbelief and it would get worse a minute later w/ the fumbled KR.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -15
    The New Guy's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2005
    Posts:
    1,873
    vCash:
    43874
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    I wasn't chuckling, it was more disbelief and it would get worse a minute later w/ the fumbled KR.
    Yeah, that was a really bad 52 seconds for the Jets. Especially on a Thanksgiving Day, nationally televised game. When it happened in real time, I heard the commentator say that Wilfork pushed the lineman into Sanchez, but Sanchez clearly ran right into him. It was pretty funny to me. It is nice that you can at least have a sense of humor about it afterwards.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -16
    Mike13's Avatar
    You could have had free beer, for shame

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2005
    Posts:
    19,402
    vCash:
    7301
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    WV mentioned my favorite part...the reaction of utter shame and embarrasment when he watched the Pats recover it. Dude just goes limp and lets his face fall flat into the dirt
    The facedown face palm at the end is the cherry on top of the fail cake.
    Once Dmac is drafted a Dmac Jersey will spontaneously materialize in the closet of each and every Dolfan...

    ...and not that replica crap either...
    Quote Quote  

  7. -17
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,582
    vCash:
    22472
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by The New Guy View Post
    Yeah, that was a really bad 52 seconds for the Jets. Especially on a Thanksgiving Day, nationally televised game. When it happened in real time, I heard the commentator say that Wilfork pushed the lineman into Sanchez, but Sanchez clearly ran right into him. It was pretty funny to me. It is nice that you can at least have a sense of humor about it afterwards.
    what can I do? it's frustrating but life has to go on. All of us care way too much about our teams than we should but I'm not a better person when they win and a worse person when they lose. I have to live my life regardless.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -18
    The New Guy's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2005
    Posts:
    1,873
    vCash:
    43874
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    what can I do? it's frustrating but life has to go on. All of us care way too much about our teams than we should but I'm not a better person when they win and a worse person when they lose. I have to live my life regardless.
    I agree 100%. Most people let it ruin their day and affect their lives and attitude towards other people. It is just sports! I enjoy it as much as anyone, but life goes on.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -19
    FinfanInBuffalo's Avatar
    Perennial All-Pro

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2003
    Posts:
    6,026
    vCash:
    32153
    Loc:
    Northern VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mike Wallace 11
Gift received at 09-22-2014, 08:04 PM from WVDolphan
Message: You will need this when Moore comes in and starts connecting with Wallace on deep throws.
    Well said.
    Angry Deniers. A bunch of agenda-driven whiny clowns whose sole mission is to deny anything good that Tannehill has done and deny anything bad that the "gods of quarterbacks" have done.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -20
    1972fins's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Nov 2011
    Posts:
    348
    vCash:
    1933
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    oh man, I will never see the end of that one
    Injury report- Mark Sanchez : Doubtful. Pink Eye
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Mark Sanchez Rumor
    By JCane in forum SPAM
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-03-2012, 02:43 PM
  2. Do the mark sanchez LOL
    By 1Dolfan in forum Beasts of the AFC East
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-09-2011, 07:40 PM
  3. Mark Sanchez...
    By Henne15 in forum Beasts of the AFC East
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-22-2010, 04:07 PM
  4. Mark Sanchez on MNF
    By Roman529 in forum Beasts of the AFC East
    Replies: 273
    Last Post: 09-28-2009, 03:22 PM
  5. mark sanchez
    By jayfin in forum Beasts of the AFC East
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •