Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Caption this picture of Fireman Ed

1. -11
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Well, So much for that good luck mark buttfumble rectum doll..
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Iroquois Joe View Post
    I like Fireman Ed. I doubt he's deserted he Jets, he's just cooling off someplace. The Bills got the two guys with the chef hats, the Fish got the hotter cheerleaders, everybody has an Elvis.

The Jets, Dolphins and Bills are like the three sad souls from that old Wizard of Oz cartoon, no brain, no heart, he's much too shy. Like the scarecrow, tin man and cowardly lion, in any order or all of the above rolled into one.

Belichick is the man behind the curtain with his secret video camera, Brady is the witch who melts if he gets wet and the flying monkeys are the refs who do their evil bidding.

I'm waiting for the day when the Pats go into decline and I hope the memories are long when it comes to running up the score late into the 4th qtr.
    Running the score up? Enjoy Canada with your insignificant loser team.
    Last edited by CleatMarks; 11-25-2012 at 05:55 PM.
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Why did it have to be snakes?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    On Thanksgiving night, I left the Jets game before halftime. This was the second time in a row I left before there were four zeroes on the clock. We have had much worse teams than this and I never left before. I pride myself in that, because I am not a quitter.

I decided to leave Thursday because the confrontations with other Jets fans have become more common, even though most Jets fans are fantastic.

This is an indication of how society has lost and is continuing to lose respect for one another. The stadium has become divided because of the quarterback controversy as well. The fact that I chose to wear a Mark buttfumble jersey this year and that fans think I am on the payroll — which is an outright lie — have made these confrontations more frequent. Whether it’s in the stands, the bathroom or the parking lot, these confrontations are happening on a consistent basis.

Although I can “hold my own,” I do not want to lose my temper and make a stupid mistake. I have a responsibility to the families and kids that enjoy the game and Fireman Ed.

I have enjoyed my time in chanting the greatest chant in all of sports. I have enjoyed meeting all the wonderful Jets fans around the world and look forward to the day we all can raise the Lombardi Trophy as one and celebrate a world championship down the Canyon of Heroes!

I will always love the Jets because they are in my heart, and I will attend games as usual, just not as Fireman Ed. God bless and, as always, let’s go Jets!

---

Laughing my ass off.
    I'm here to tell the truth about top secret Air Force project BAR STOOL. Gamma ray radiation from the particle accelerator under Joe Robbie Stadium is real! Get out while you can! This bad football team is just a front for something far more sinister!
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Sopwith Camel Pilot

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Iroquois Joe View Post
    I like Fireman Ed. I doubt he's deserted he Jets, he's just cooling off someplace. The Bills got the two guys with the chef hats, the Fish got the hotter cheerleaders, everybody has an Elvis.

The Jets, Dolphins and Bills are like the three sad souls from that old Wizard of Oz cartoon, no brain, no heart, he's much too shy. Like the scarecrow, tin man and cowardly lion, in any order or all of the above rolled into one.

Belichick is the man behind the curtain with his secret video camera, Brady is the witch who melts if he gets wet and the flying monkeys are the refs who do their evil bidding.

I'm waiting for the day when the Pats go into decline and I hope the memories are long when it comes to running up the score late into the 4th qtr.
    He was a Dolphins fan until he made the change to the Jets. Although I just learned he was a teen when he made the switch so my stance has softned.
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    "Yeap, I just **** my pants."

Quote Quote