Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 72

Thread: Jets super fan Fireman Ed deletes Twitter account; leaves game at halftime

  1. -21
    -=DolfanDave=-'s Avatar
    Perennial All-Pro

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Nov 2004
    Posts:
    4,570
    vCash:
    21599
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    I appreciate what he does(or did) but I'm not a chanter so I wouldn't be a good candidate to replace him.

    I think this is an attention grabbing move by him, this is the same guy who didn't show up at most games when we stunk in the 90s then got some fame w/ our '98 run and has taken off ever since as our unofficial mascot.
    So, he's like most jets fans on this site.... only show up when they are decent (or better than the fins) and hide when **** hits the fan. Seems about right.
    Quote Quote  

  2. -22
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,752
    vCash:
    32081
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by -=DolfanDave=- View Post
    So, he's like most jets fans on this site.... only show up when they are decent (or better than the fins) and hide when **** hits the fan. Seems about right.
    I think most fans in geberal are like that, I'm a rare one who shows up win or lose.
    Quote Quote  

  3. -23
    -=DolfanDave=-'s Avatar
    Perennial All-Pro

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Nov 2004
    Posts:
    4,570
    vCash:
    21599
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    I think most fans in geberal are like that, I'm a rare one who shows up win or lose.
    true, but I think its time you change your avatar.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -24
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,752
    vCash:
    32081
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by -=DolfanDave=- View Post
    true, but I think its time you change your avatar.
    is the new one better?
    Quote Quote  

  5. -25
    Adam First's Avatar
    Don't Hate Miami

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2005
    Posts:
    6,940
    vCash:
    1960
    Loc:
    FIU - Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17PS4 ControllerDolphins Homer2013 Dolphins Logo
    Fireman Ed is a self-centered reject who likes to believe he's the "voice" of Jets fans when in reality most Jets fans hate him.

    But isn't that typical of such a terrible fanbase?

    Captain Jet is lightyears ahead of Fireman Ed.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -26
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,752
    vCash:
    32081
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam First View Post
    Fireman Ed is a self-centered reject who likes to believe he's the "voice" of Jets fans when in reality most Jets fans hate him.

    But isn't that typical of such a terrible fanbase?

    Captain Jet is lightyears ahead of Fireman Ed.
    I hate Captain jet, he's a guy who popped up around '05 or so. Whenever they show him on TV bad things happen.

    our fanbase sucks, I wish we had 30,000 fans dressed up as orange seats like the great dolphin fanbase.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -27
    NY8123's Avatar
    Sophisticated Redneck

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2008
    Posts:
    12,307
    vCash:
    10445
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    I appreciate what he does(or did) but I'm not a chanter so I wouldn't be a good candidate to replace him.

    I think this is an attention grabbing move by him, this is the same guy who didn't show up at most games when we stunk in the 90s then got some fame w/ our '98 run and has taken off ever since as our unofficial mascot.
    I'd be pissed if I was a Jets fan and this douchebag was an "unofficial Mascot" Who the **** voted him in as a mascot, kind of like how the Dallas Cowboys call themselves "America's Team". Go **** yourself Jerry Jones, I didn't get a vote so piss off with your slogan, you're America's assclown along with Fireman Ed.

    Yeah there's an idea, why not have Cowboy Ed and bundle all the assclowns into one nifty little package and ship them all off to Dallas where I only have to see them once a year on Thanksgiving. ****ing Fireman Ed, he is a douchebag of epic proportions even by a Jets fan's standard. He belongs in Dallas with Jerry (I'm so high on myself I don't even realize my team sucks) Jones and the Texas mentality that we aren't part of Merica, aight! We're Texas gods biggest reason to why cows and oil is great, aight!
    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally" ~ W.C. Fields

    Quote Quote  

  8. -28
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,752
    vCash:
    32081
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by NY8123 View Post
    I'd be pissed if I was a Jets fan and this douchebag was an "unofficial Mascot" Who the **** voted him in as a mascot, kind of like how the Dallas Cowboys call themselves "America's Team". Go **** yourself Jerry Jones, I didn't get a vote so piss off with your slogan, you're America's assclown along with Fireman Ed.

    Yeah there's an idea, why not have Cowboy Ed and bundle all the assclowns into one nifty little package and ship them all off to Dallas where I only have to see them once a year on Thanksgiving. ****ing Fireman Ed, he is a douchebag of epic proportions even by a Jets fan's standard. He belongs in Dallas with Jerry (I'm so high on myself I don't even realize my team sucks) Jones and the Texas mentality that we aren't part of Merica, aight! We're Texas gods biggest reason to why cows and oil is great, aight!
    To be fair he does organize the chant so he deserves some credit for that. Again, I'm not a chanter but it does sound nice when the whole stadium is doing it. My problem w/ him was always that he portrayed himself to be someone that was there every game and when we stunk in the 90s he wasn't.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -29
    -=DolfanDave=-'s Avatar
    Perennial All-Pro

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Nov 2004
    Posts:
    4,570
    vCash:
    21599
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    To be fair he does organize the chant so he deserves some credit for that. Again, I'm not a chanter but it does sound nice when the whole stadium is doing it. My problem w/ him was always that he portrayed himself to be someone that was there every game and when we stunk in the 90s he wasn't.
    were you there in the 90's for every game?
    Quote Quote  

  10. -30
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,752
    vCash:
    32081
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by -=DolfanDave=- View Post
    were you there in the 90's for every game?
    yep, didn't miss a single game.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. ESPN: Dolphins' Super Fan rips Fireman Ed
    By NYPhin24 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 11-28-2012, 01:38 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-16-2011, 08:50 PM
  3. Terrell Owens says he is " Miami Bound " on his twitter account
    By FinAtic8480 in forum The Depths of the Sea
    Replies: 137
    Last Post: 05-12-2010, 02:27 PM
  4. Follow our Beat Writer's Twitter account for TC Updates!
    By BESS4LAST in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 165
    Last Post: 08-04-2009, 02:16 PM
  5. Best Super Bowl Halftime EVER!!!!
    By outtawack311 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-27-2003, 12:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •