i think what slimm said is right...carradine plays too upright a lot and loses leverage battles...he got moved off the ball a lot against florida in what i saw...but with better technique that upside is tremendous...i think after watching a lot of both him and woerner the upside lies with carradine...woerner strikes me as more a finished product...and i wonder if he has enough burst as a 3 down de to give you double digit sacks on a consistent basis...i think woerner looks great initially off the ball or has a plus get off but i see a tendency to lose luster as the play develops after that initial get off...and if the plays away from him that kid will straight stop trying as far as pursuit is concerned...but he's stout against the run and he's got strength in his hands...

i don't think you'd talk me into a top 10 pick though with woerner i don't see the explosive pass rush upside and physical tools to warrant it...i think he'll be a solid pro just not sure that he'll be a high end pass rusher