Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 91

Thread: MERGED: Amaya Arrested Last Night

  1. -71
    MadDog 88's Avatar
    Teddy Westside

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2008
    Posts:
    13,082
    vCash:
    27941
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Wow the Jets have almost accomplished as much as the Dolphins in the history of both organizations

    Currently, the Jets are led by an ass fumbler and have become the laughingstock of the NFL
    Quote Quote  

  2. -72
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2010
    Posts:
    132
    vCash:
    1522
    Thanks / No Thanks
    that's right and the fact that the jet franchise has been an embarassment for the past few yrs under Rex and Woody.. want proof..
    Woody's daughter dies and he doesnt go to his own daughter's funeral.
    Rex's foot fetish video
    Rex's shouting FU to the Pat fan at halftime last yr
    Rex's foul mouth on Hard Knocks.
    Not only signing Holmes, but EXTENDING him.
    Harrassing the hot female reporter at training camp
    Triping Nolan Caroll.
    Rex giving the finger at the miami mma event.
    covering the Giant trophies and banner during last years game. btw, giants didn't do that when they were the home team.
    i'm sure i missed many others too

    But you must be right.. it certainly seems like they are a classy bunch.

    you should be proud to have Rex being the picture of the franchise.. please keep Rex and I pray you keep the faith in Sanchez
    Quote Quote  

  3. -73
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2010
    Posts:
    132
    vCash:
    1522
    Thanks / No Thanks
    want to compare the history of the teams????? i didn't think so
    Quote Quote  

  4. -74
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,525
    vCash:
    22104
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog 88 View Post
    Wow the Jets have almost accomplished as much as the Dolphins in the history of both organizations

    Currently, the Jets are led by an ass fumbler and have become the laughingstock of the NFL
    the assfumbler has 4 playoff wins under his belt, the great Miami Dolphins have a total of 3 since 1995.

    ---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by tommyp View Post
    want to compare the history of the teams????? i didn't think so
    we aren't discussing the 70s and 80s when the dolphins were relevant and despite all your "success" you still only have 1 more SB title than we have.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -75
    MadDog 88's Avatar
    Teddy Westside

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2008
    Posts:
    13,082
    vCash:
    27941
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    the assfumbler has 4 playoff wins under his belt, the great Miami Dolphins have a total of 3 since 1995.
    Any time you want to compare histories, feel free.

    Is it true the ass fumbler is on the injury report with pink eye?
    Quote Quote  

  6. -76
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,525
    vCash:
    22104
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyp View Post
    that's right and the fact that the jet franchise has been an embarassment for the past few yrs under Rex and Woody.. want proof..
    Woody's daughter dies and he doesnt go to his own daughter's funeral.
    Rex's foot fetish video
    Rex's shouting FU to the Pat fan at halftime last yr
    Rex's foul mouth on Hard Knocks.
    Not only signing Holmes, but EXTENDING him.
    Harrassing the hot female reporter at training camp
    Triping Nolan Caroll.
    Rex giving the finger at the miami mma event.
    covering the Giant trophies and banner during last years game. btw, giants didn't do that when they were the home team.
    i'm sure i missed many others too

    But you must be right.. it certainly seems like they are a classy bunch.

    you should be proud to have Rex being the picture of the franchise.. please keep Rex and I pray you keep the faith in Sanchez
    I don't know if woody went or not
    Rex's video embarrased us
    how does Rex's foul mouth embararss us? you have never heard coaches curse before?
    what did Holmes do?
    They didnt' harrass reporter, that's what that partivular reporter is known for and she had no issue w/ how she was treated.
    The tripping thing was an embarrassment
    rex should have contained himself around idiciot dolphin fans
    the Jets and Giants share a stadium, when the Jets play they cover the Giants stuff, when the Giants are home team they cover Jets stuff. There was nothing to that.


    is that worse than having an "owner" known for wetting herself on stage?
    the orange carpet
    asking a potential draftee if his mother is a protitute
    enabling Brandon Marshall
    all the arrests
    Chad Johnson
    Jeff ireland cursing at dolphins fan
    etc...

    arrests since 2000:

    Miami 28
    Jets 8

    please stop talking about class

    ---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog 88 View Post
    Any time you want to compare histories, feel free.

    Is it true the ass fumbler is on the injury report with pink eye?
    recent or ancient? ancient you have us beat but recent we have you beat.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -77
    MadDog 88's Avatar
    Teddy Westside

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2008
    Posts:
    13,082
    vCash:
    27941
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    I don't know if woody went or not
    Rex's video embarrased us
    how does Rex's foul mouth embararss us? you have never heard coaches curse before?
    what did Holmes do?
    They didnt' harrass reporter, that's what that partivular reporter is known for and she had no issue w/ how she was treated.
    The tripping thing was an embarrassment
    rex should have contained himself around idiciot dolphin fans
    the Jets and Giants share a stadium, when the Jets play they cover the Giants stuff, when the Giants are home team they cover Jets stuff. There was nothing to that.


    is that worse than having an "owner" known for wetting herself on stage?
    the orange carpet
    asking a potential draftee if his mother is a protitute
    enabling Brandon Marshall
    all the arrests
    Chad Johnson
    Jeff ireland cursing at dolphins fan
    etc...

    arrests since 2000:

    Miami 28
    Jets 8

    please stop talking about class

    ---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------



    recent or ancient? ancient you have us beat but recent we have you beat.
    History means totality. Current means now and the Jets and Sanchez are now the butt of wisecracks around the NFL.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -78
    Nublar7's Avatar
    FinHeaven Administrator

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2003
    Posts:
    35,133
    vCash:
    129282
    Loc:
    120 mi west of Costa Rica
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jurassic World2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    is that worse than having an "owner" known for wetting herself on stage?
    Is that what she is known for? I honestly had to google to find out who were actually referring to and when it happened. Then again, I don't follow TMZ that closely to get updates on things like this. Also, as an owner, she probably owns like 0.001% of the team. Wayne Huizinga is much more invested in the Dolphins then all the celebrity owners combined. At least our majority owner didn't publicly say that winning is not the most important thing.

    Quote Quote  

  9. -79
    Nublar7's Avatar
    FinHeaven Administrator

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2003
    Posts:
    35,133
    vCash:
    129282
    Loc:
    120 mi west of Costa Rica
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jurassic World2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog 88 View Post
    History means totality. Current means now and the Jets and Sanchez are now the butt of wisecracks around the NFL.
    He He, you said "butt" and "cracks" in the same sentence as Sanchez.

    Jets season went down the drains with that "Big Ass" fumble on Thanksgiving.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -80
    Vaark's Avatar
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    20,295
    vCash:
    16055
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I dunno, maybe it's just me, but IMO, an owner wetting herself on stage while actually earning a living by providing a skill, is still more admirable than a legacy owner who ostensibly never worked a day of honest labor in his life, whose money comes from his forbears hard work and enterprise and whose potential heir to his inherited fortune stole her aunts boyfriend and then married Tila Tequila before OD'ing.





    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Merged: Reggie for Amaya.
    By miabrown23 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 07-28-2011, 07:29 PM
  2. Phillip Merling arrested last night per WQAM.
    By SabanHater in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 108
    Last Post: 05-30-2010, 09:36 PM
  3. MERGED: SS Jonathan Amaya signs with Dolphins/4 UDFAs so far
    By Nublar7 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-24-2010, 08:01 PM
  4. Rb Larry Johnson Arrested Last Night
    By ROSCO P.C. JR in forum General NFL Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-14-2005, 03:00 PM
  5. Rb Larry Johnson Arrested Last Night
    By ROSCO P.C. JR in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-13-2005, 11:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •