5 Keys to Victory:
1. Running Game needs to control the clock. Our run game needs to show up in a big way. We have to limit the number of chances the Pats get on O.
2. Special Teams needs to show up in a BIG way. The Pats have one of the best STs year in and year out and this year is no different. Edelman may not play so that helps a little.
3. D-Line needs to Dominate. For as great as the Pats are passing they are almost equally as good running it. They average about 144 yards per game and it is a big weapon. Also, OBVIOUSLY we need to get after Brady.
4. Halftime Adjustments. Billacheat is the best in the business when it comes to in game adjustments. Philbin has shown he is not too shabby himself thus far. We need to make sure we donít get out coached in the 2nd half.
5. Tannehill must play a SMART/SAFE game and make a play here and there. While I love the idea of going toe to toe with Brady, Tannehill is not ready for that kind of a shootout. The Colts tried to do it with Luck and he got smoked (2 picks sixes). Billacheat is known for giving Rookie QBs a hard time with his complex D and if Tannehill tries to shoot it out with Brady, expect a few INTs and probably a loss.