Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 43

Thread: Only the Dolphins beat Patriots in December

  1. -1
    Fins1971's Avatar
    C'mon Dolphins

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Nov 2009
    Posts:
    2,788
    vCash:
    7959
    Loc:
    Wilmington, OH
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Only the Dolphins beat Patriots in December

    The Miami Dolphins are the only team in the last 10 years to beat Patriots in December.

    They are currently on a 11 game streak in December dating back to the Miami win in 2009. (22-21)
    Before that they had a 12 game winning streak in December dating back to the Miami win in 2006. (21-0)
    Before that they had two 6 game streaks sandwiched around the Miami win in 2004. (29-28)

    The Patriots record in December for the last decade is an incredible 35-3 with the only losses coming to the Dolphins.

    It is all on us to break their current streak.

    Games involving the Patriots beginning with the 2003 season (games in Dec):

    2003 season: Week 14 Sun Dec 7 2003 at NE New England 12, Miami 0
    2003 season: Week 15 Sun Dec 14 2003 at NE New England 27, Jacksonville 13
    2003 season: Week 16 StN Dec 20 2003 at NYJ New England 21, NY Jets 16
    2003 season: Week 17 Sat Dec 27 2003 at NE New England 31, Buffalo 0
    2004 season: Week 13 Sun Dec 5 2004 at Cle New England 42, Cleveland 15
    2004 season: Week 14 Sun Dec 12 2004 at NE New England 35, Cincinnati 28
    2004 season: Week 15 Mon Dec 20 2004 at Mia Miami 29, New England 28
    2004 season: Week 16 Sun Dec 26 2004 at NYJ New England 23, NY Jets 7
    2005 season: Week 13 Sun Dec 4 2005 at NE New England 16, NY Jets 3
    2005 season: Week 14 Sun Dec 11 2005 at Buf New England 35, Buffalo 7
    2005 season: Week 15 Sat Dec 17 2005 at NE New England 28, Tampa Bay 0
    2005 season: Week 16 Mon Dec 26 2005 at NYJ New England 31, NY Jets 21
    2006 season: Week 13 Sun Dec 3 2006 at NE New England 28, Detroit 21
    2006 season: Week 14 Sun Dec 10 2006 at Mia Miami 21, New England 0
    2006 season: Week 15 Sun Dec 17 2006 at NE New England 40, Houston 7
    2006 season: Week 16 Sun Dec 24 2006 at Jac New England 24, Jacksonville 21
    2006 season: Week 17 Sun Dec 31 2006 at Ten New England 40, Tennessee 23
    2007 season: Week 13 Mon Dec 3 2007 at Bal New England 27, Baltimore 24
    2007 season: Week 14 Sun Dec 9 2007 at NE New England 34, Pittsburgh 13
    2007 season: Week 15 Sun Dec 16 2007 at NE New England 20, NY Jets 10
    2007 season: Week 16 Sun Dec 23 2007 at NE New England 28, Miami 7
    2007 season: Week 17 StN Dec 29 2007 at NYG New England 38, NY Giants 35
    2008 season: Week 14 Sun Dec 7 2008 at Sea New England 24, Seattle 21
    2008 season: Week 15 Sun Dec 14 2008 at Oak New England 49, Oakland 26
    2008 season: Week 16 Sun Dec 21 2008 at NE New England 47, Arizona 7
    2008 season: Week 17 Sun Dec 28 2008 at Buf New England 13, Buffalo 0
    2009 season: Week 13 Sun Dec 6 2009 at Mia Miami 22, New England 21
    2009 season: Week 14 Sun Dec 13 2009 at NE New England 20, Carolina 10
    2009 season: Week 15 Sun Dec 20 2009 at Buf New England 17, Buffalo 10
    2009 season: Week 16 Sun Dec 27 2009 at NE New England 35, Jacksonville 7
    2010 season: Week 13 Mon Dec 6 2010 at NE New England 45, NY Jets 3
    2010 season: Week 14 Sun Dec 12 2010 at Chi New England 36, Chicago 7
    2010 season: Week 15 SnN Dec 19 2010 at NE New England 31, Green Bay 27
    2010 season: Week 16 Sun Dec 26 2010 at Buf New England 34, Buffalo 3
    2011 season: Week 13 Sun Dec 4 2011 at NE New England 31, Indianapolis 24
    2011 season: Week 14 Sun Dec 11 2011 at Wsh New England 34, Washington 27
    2011 season: Week 15 Sun Dec 18 2011 at Den New England 41, Denver 23
    2011 season: Week 16 Sat Dec 24 2011 at NE New England 27, Miami 24
    2012 season: Week 13 Sun Dec 2 2012 NE at Mia
    2012 season: Week 14 Mon Dec 10 2012 Hou at NE
    2012 season: Week 15 SnN Dec 16 2012 SF at NE
    2012 season: Week 16 Sun Dec 23 2012 NE at Jac
    2012 season: Week 17 Sun Dec 30 2012 Mia at NE

    Primary team the Patriots: 35-3
    Points for the Patriots: 1113
    Points against the Patriots: 562
    Quote Quote  

  2. -2
    DolphinzD's Avatar
    Boom!! How you like that??

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2003
    Posts:
    2,760
    vCash:
    797
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo
Gift received at 10-25-2013, 11:36 AM from Wildbill3
Message: Sorry for the misunderstanding.
    I'm not sure which is more incredible.....the Patriots' December record, or the fact that the Dolphins are the only team that has beaten them.
    Quote Quote  

  3. -3
    phinfanNY08's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2005
    Posts:
    1,126
    vCash:
    1335
    Loc:
    Rochester, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    That is a ridiculous record in December since 2003. I think that the fact we have been able to pull out a couple wins in December speaks volumes but we need to beat them more consistently. Haven't beaten them since that 09 game if I am not mistaken. If you want to reach the top, you have to beat the team thats always there. This week is a huge game for this young team
    Quote Quote  

  4. -4
    dolpns13's Avatar
    Chest Rockwell is my hero

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Nov 2005
    Posts:
    24,828
    vCash:
    25842
    Loc:
    Dirty Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fins1971 View Post
    The Miami Dolphins are the only team in the last 10 years to beat Patriots in December.

    They are currently on a 11 game streak in December dating back to the Miami win in 2009. (22-21)
    Before that they had a 12 game winning streak in December dating back to the Miami win in 2006. (21-0)
    Before that they had two 6 game streaks sandwiched around the Miami win in 2004. (29-28)

    The Patriots record in December for the last decade is an incredible 35-3 with the only losses coming to the Dolphins.

    It is all on us to break their current streak.

    Games involving the Patriots beginning with the 2003 season (games in Dec):

    2003 season: Week 14 Sun Dec 7 2003 at NE New England 12, Miami 0
    2003 season: Week 15 Sun Dec 14 2003 at NE New England 27, Jacksonville 13
    2003 season: Week 16 StN Dec 20 2003 at NYJ New England 21, NY Jets 16
    2003 season: Week 17 Sat Dec 27 2003 at NE New England 31, Buffalo 0
    2004 season: Week 13 Sun Dec 5 2004 at Cle New England 42, Cleveland 15
    2004 season: Week 14 Sun Dec 12 2004 at NE New England 35, Cincinnati 28
    2004 season: Week 15 Mon Dec 20 2004 at Mia Miami 29, New England 28
    2004 season: Week 16 Sun Dec 26 2004 at NYJ New England 23, NY Jets 7
    2005 season: Week 13 Sun Dec 4 2005 at NE New England 16, NY Jets 3
    2005 season: Week 14 Sun Dec 11 2005 at Buf New England 35, Buffalo 7
    2005 season: Week 15 Sat Dec 17 2005 at NE New England 28, Tampa Bay 0
    2005 season: Week 16 Mon Dec 26 2005 at NYJ New England 31, NY Jets 21
    2006 season: Week 13 Sun Dec 3 2006 at NE New England 28, Detroit 21
    2006 season: Week 14 Sun Dec 10 2006 at Mia Miami 21, New England 0
    2006 season: Week 15 Sun Dec 17 2006 at NE New England 40, Houston 7
    2006 season: Week 16 Sun Dec 24 2006 at Jac New England 24, Jacksonville 21
    2006 season: Week 17 Sun Dec 31 2006 at Ten New England 40, Tennessee 23
    2007 season: Week 13 Mon Dec 3 2007 at Bal New England 27, Baltimore 24
    2007 season: Week 14 Sun Dec 9 2007 at NE New England 34, Pittsburgh 13
    2007 season: Week 15 Sun Dec 16 2007 at NE New England 20, NY Jets 10
    2007 season: Week 16 Sun Dec 23 2007 at NE New England 28, Miami 7
    2007 season: Week 17 StN Dec 29 2007 at NYG New England 38, NY Giants 35
    2008 season: Week 14 Sun Dec 7 2008 at Sea New England 24, Seattle 21
    2008 season: Week 15 Sun Dec 14 2008 at Oak New England 49, Oakland 26
    2008 season: Week 16 Sun Dec 21 2008 at NE New England 47, Arizona 7
    2008 season: Week 17 Sun Dec 28 2008 at Buf New England 13, Buffalo 0
    2009 season: Week 13 Sun Dec 6 2009 at Mia Miami 22, New England 21
    2009 season: Week 14 Sun Dec 13 2009 at NE New England 20, Carolina 10
    2009 season: Week 15 Sun Dec 20 2009 at Buf New England 17, Buffalo 10
    2009 season: Week 16 Sun Dec 27 2009 at NE New England 35, Jacksonville 7
    2010 season: Week 13 Mon Dec 6 2010 at NE New England 45, NY Jets 3
    2010 season: Week 14 Sun Dec 12 2010 at Chi New England 36, Chicago 7
    2010 season: Week 15 SnN Dec 19 2010 at NE New England 31, Green Bay 27
    2010 season: Week 16 Sun Dec 26 2010 at Buf New England 34, Buffalo 3
    2011 season: Week 13 Sun Dec 4 2011 at NE New England 31, Indianapolis 24
    2011 season: Week 14 Sun Dec 11 2011 at Wsh New England 34, Washington 27
    2011 season: Week 15 Sun Dec 18 2011 at Den New England 41, Denver 23
    2011 season: Week 16 Sat Dec 24 2011 at NE New England 27, Miami 24
    2012 season: Week 13 Sun Dec 2 2012 NE at Mia
    2012 season: Week 14 Mon Dec 10 2012 Hou at NE
    2012 season: Week 15 SnN Dec 16 2012 SF at NE
    2012 season: Week 16 Sun Dec 23 2012 NE at Jac
    2012 season: Week 17 Sun Dec 30 2012 Mia at NE

    Primary team the Patriots: 35-3
    Points for the Patriots: 1113
    Points against the Patriots: 562
    Wow.. Patriots havent beaten us at home in December according to the chart. Hopefully this trend continues... And not to forget those Dolphin teams that beat the Patriots were just as pathetic as this dolphin team.
    I believe any man's finest hour - his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle...Victorious

    Quote Quote  

  5. -5
    Danny6813's Avatar
    Dolphins on 3!

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2006
    Posts:
    2,093
    vCash:
    3930
    Loc:
    NewHampshire
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
    How the heck did Miami shut them out 21-0 in 2006?! Find that game plan!!
    Danny
    Quote Quote  

  6. -6
    Fins1971's Avatar
    C'mon Dolphins

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Nov 2009
    Posts:
    2,788
    vCash:
    7959
    Loc:
    Wilmington, OH
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dolpns13 View Post
    Wow.. Patriots havent beaten us at home in December according to the chart. Hopefully this trend continues... And not to forget those Dolphin teams that beat the Patriots were just as pathetic as this dolphin team.
    Yep, Brady has yet to win in our stadium in December. Lets keep it that way.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -7
    dolpns13's Avatar
    Chest Rockwell is my hero

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Nov 2005
    Posts:
    24,828
    vCash:
    25842
    Loc:
    Dirty Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fins1971 View Post
    Yep, Brady has yet to win in our stadium in December. Lets keep it that way.
    Nice... My hopefullness about the chances for a dolphins win just increased from about 1/1,000,000 to 1/750,000.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -8
    Fins1971's Avatar
    C'mon Dolphins

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Nov 2009
    Posts:
    2,788
    vCash:
    7959
    Loc:
    Wilmington, OH
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dolpns13 View Post
    Nice... My hopefullness about the chances for a dolphins win just increased from about 1/1,000,000 to 1/750,000.
    I'm with you. Oh well it is a small nugget. Got to look at every little positive.....
    Quote Quote  

  9. -9
    Fins1971's Avatar
    C'mon Dolphins

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Nov 2009
    Posts:
    2,788
    vCash:
    7959
    Loc:
    Wilmington, OH
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny6813 View Post
    How the heck did Miami shut them out 21-0 in 2006?! Find that game plan!!
    Saban's defense held Brady under 50% completion and under 100 yards passing. And they turned the ball over 3 times.

    Get after Brady, its the only way to beat them.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -10
    Mike8272's Avatar
    Scout Team

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2012
    Posts:
    40
    vCash:
    1026
    Loc:
    England
    Thanks / No Thanks
    That's an amazing record, and fingers crossed we end another Patriots winning streak.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Dolphins will beat the Patriots
    By nokedolfan in forum The Depths of the Sea
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 10-21-2013, 10:43 PM
  2. Mike Greenburg Picks Dolphins To Beat Patriots
    By GoonBoss in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-21-2008, 03:14 PM
  3. Did the Dolphins cheat to beat Patriots?????????
    By weisdolphins in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 12-14-2006, 08:58 PM
  4. Dolphins will beat the Patriots
    By nokedolfan in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-04-2006, 10:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •