Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: The most funny thing done by fan?

1. -1
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Smack The most funny thing done by fan?

What is the funniest thing u ever seen a fan do,say ,wear or have a sighn of at a game. For me it was at a hockey game when hasek was the goalie for buffalo. One fan had a sighn that said "only god saves more than Hasek"
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mine would have to be a shirt my dad wore to a buffalo game that we went to when I was younger. On the front it said "the bills still suck"....and on the back it said "but their fans are #1 "with a HUGE middle finger. Ill never forget the reactions the shirt got. Stay classy buffalo fans!

Avatar & Sig pic by: DisturbedShifty
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stache99 View Post
    Mine would have to be a shirt my dad wore to a buffalo game that we went to when I was younger. On the front it said "the bills still suck"....and on the back it said "but their fans are #1 "with a HUGE middle finger. Ill never forget the reactions the shirt got. Stay classy buffalo fans!
    i had that same shirt. It was Bryan coxs finger too.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Lol loved Bryan Cox
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dolphins Homer1972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    I was at a yankee game a few years ago when a guy jumped from the cheap seats onto the netting behind home plate
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I have 2 from the same game. MNF vs. the Jests a few years ago:

1. Sitting in the 400 section, there is a lone jet fan in my area who apparently came with a dolphin fan buddy of his. So dolfans around this guy start messing with him little by little, saying things, etc. He starts getting a little irritated, starts mouthing back to us. Finally jets guy stands up and turns to face this guy who was talking the most ****.

Once this guy stands, we all start throwing beer, yelling **** at him, people are poking him from all sides. This guy has no idea where to look. He eventually takes his shirt off and is beyond enraged. He tries squaring up to fight the main crap talking dolfan, except that the dolfan was in the row above so he was easily able to shove this jet guy to the floor. Everyone starts going crazy, I stand up to see what is going on after the push but everyone else was standing so I couldnt see. Finally 2 policemen make it to the scene us fans start blaming the whole thing on the jet guy haha. They ended up kicking him out while we all stayed and enjoyed the game.

2. This is my favorite.

Same game, prior to kick off. I'm in the stadium, outside the seating area smoking a cig with my girlfriend. Three big jet fans talking loudly amongst themselves, beer in hand. Every time there was a break in their convo, one of them would start talking crap out loud. Kind of like they were half conversing with themselves and half yelling out crap in between. Not sure if I'm explaining this correctly but I don't have much time left to write this at work. They were being loud and obnoxious just for the attention, you could tell. Occasional dolphin fans yell to them as they pass, nothing really exciting though.

So these dudes are big, not huge but definitely large guys. Im watching this from a semi distance. As these jet guys are going about their **** talking, this even LARGER dolfan fan is passing by when I see him notice the jet guys.

Dolphin dude comes right up to all three of them, towering over all of them. He's got some sort of light up dolphin vest that i cant remember what it looked like. Might of been something else, im not even sure anymore. Dolphin guy is a scary looking mofo let me tell you. Big ass guy, textbook skin head, with a ridiculously intense look on his face like hes on drugs or something, just towering over these 3 jet fans. He splits his vest, revealing the "**** THE JETS" t-shirt he was wearing. He then says one of these two things: "I ****ing hate the jets!" or "The jets ****ing suck!" . Stands there for a good 2-3 seconds just staring at them, then starts walking off in the same direction he was headed originally. All of us starting cheering because everyone in the area took notice.

It was more of a funny moment than an intense one though. Like the 3 jet guys were laughing and not out of fear I don't think. More like a "well..... ok....." kind of moment because it so fast and it was sooo freaking random. Theres all these people around us and the jet guy when the dolphin dude came out of nowhere.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Are you gonna drink that?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West-by-god-Virginny
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Last season - Dolphins @ Browns.

So, I'm sitting in the Dawg Pound wearing my Zach jersey just minding my own business. (who are we kidding - I was yelling my drunk ass off ) And, apparantly I was receiving some death threats from about 10 rows back. (I never heard 'em) About halfway through Cleveland's last drive the huge dude sitting behind me taps me on the shoulder & grins at me saying, "Don't worry man, I won't let 'em touch you" - then quietly says, "I bet a C-note straight up against my Browns today." I didn't have the heart to tell him he was gonna lose $100.
    2014 Goals:
    1) Win the next game.
    2) See goal #1

"The problem with internet quotes lies in verifying their authenticity."
    -Abraham Lincoln

Quote Quote